Bloom Fresh Flowers

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Susan
10/25/2014

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Stephen. Working with him from beginning to end was great. When we first sat down with him he really listened to what we said and pulled a few flowers together to give us some ideas and inspiration. He also came up with a proposal that fit exactly with our budget and didn't try to push us above like some other florist. Everything went so smoothly on the wedding day and they worked with our vendor when they doubled booked and gave a tight timeline to all of our vendors. We got so many compliments on our centerpieces and the flowers for the bridal party. I absolutely loved my bouquet. I would highly recommend working with Bloom Fresh Flowers!

Bloom Fresh Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank You Susan! I really enjoyed working with you and Drew as well.
I greatly appreciate you taking the time to write this review. I want to wish you and Drew much Joy and Happiness.
Fondly, Stephen

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
625 So Washington St, Alexandria, VA 22314

"Best of Best" of Old Towne Washingtonian Magazine

I created Bloom Fresh Flowers because  as an artist, I am driven by the desire to deliver unsurpassed beauty and style.
Since 2005 Bloom Fresh Flowers has emerged as Alexandria's most innovative leader for Wedding & Event Floristry.
Bloom Fresh flowers earned our Washingtonian magazine's "Best of Old Town" April 2009 distinction by ... read more
Bloom Fresh flowers earned our Washingtonian magazine's "Best of Old Town" April 2009 distinction by taking pride,
as well as making it our priority, in treating each client with respect and individual attention.
Most importantly, our creative team believes that our wedding designs must reflect the unique character of each bride.
Our commitment to excellence will assure your wedding day is filled with happiness, well being and memories that will last a life time.
+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Established: 2005
Employees: 6
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
Recently I had the privelege of working with Stephen & Bloom Fresh on the My Wedding in a Week contest wedding. Stephen is very perceptive and was able to pull together flowers for the wedding quickly and without much direction. I was glad that we didn't provide him much direction, as his arrangements were so artistically gorgeous and his creativity was really able to shine! He was very flexible, and professional and easy to work with. All of the flowers were fresh, vibrant, and fabulously arranged and the couple loved them. Great job Stephen and Bloom Fresh and I hope to work with you again soon!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (3)
Bloom Fresh Flowers is a wedding and events Florist and floral designwer from Alexandria, VA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Arlington, VA , Washington, DC, and Southern, MD. Bloom Fresh Flowers is a professional wedding and events florist that has been part of the Metro, DC Area wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in upscale designs, one of a kind, specialty services and the most innovative , quality designs in the area.