Big Daddy DJ Entertainment

Big Daddy DJ Entertainment

2927 lantern dr
south daytona, FL 32119 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us
Let me tell you a little bit about myself, I am the Owner/Operator, Because I want only the best of quality for your function I'm the only one that works the show. We never use contractors. When you hire Big Daddy's for your function you will get the best in the business!! We will only accept one function a day so that we can concentrate on your event AND YOURS ONLY!!!

We offer the best in professional sound and lighting. Our sound system features a wireless microphone, digital compact disc, cassette deck and professional quality speaker system, with State of the Art Sound Amplification. We carry a backup system with us in case there are technical problems with our primary system. The lighting package we offer is one of the best you will ever see from a Mobile Disc Jockey. Ask for details – we will be happy to explain it to you!!

Being professional is my priority, so I always dress in formal wear unless your event requires different attire. We believe our tuxedo image creates an unforgettable class act. We will also work in harmony with your photographer, video personnel and caterer so that your event goes as smoothly as possible. We don’t want to miss a single detail!! We are experienced entertainers and interact with all your guests, tastefully involving them in the fun. We will meet with you personally to go over any and all of the details that will happen during your event. We want to ease those last minute jitters by helping you plan. We specially customize the music to fit your event from our extensive music library. We receive music on a monthly basis so we have all the hot hits of tomorrow as well as yesterday’s favorites. HOT HITS!!

Please call for an in depth profile of our selections. Always remember that when you plan your big event, Big Daddy’s will help make it spectacular. When you are hiring entertainment, especially for a wedding, long after the room is cleaned and the wonderful taste of the meal is forgotten about, you want them to remember how much fun you and your guests had. You only have one chance to do your wedding right, don't deal with the schmo go with the pro!!!
96x96 sq 1216651439205 topjob.part1020 A Touch of Class Entertainment
96x96 sq 1284638410091 608194460667514006757481640056377816719702n Beyond Bliss Events
386-226-8866
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire