Big Apple Music and Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Big Apple is by far the best in the industry when it comes to dj's! from the minute I met Paul, he was personable, professional, super friendly, and really talked to my parents and I for a while and made us feel so comfortable. Needless to say, we thought he was great and hired him for the big day! its so important to have great music at a wedding and I was really nervous as a bride that everything would turn out perfect (i'm a bit of a control freak and my dad had a huge playlist of what he wanted at my wedding too. Between the 2 of us I joked with Paul saying we were gonna drive him crazy! lol) but honestly I knew Paul and his staff would deliver and they actually went above and beyond what I could possibly even imagine! he had my guests dancing and partying to the point where we didn't want the night to end! he would come over to us to make sure all was ok and Paul was an awesome MC! every time i looked around people were out on the dance floor dancing and having a great time! i've already gotten asked who my amazing dj company was and I hope they use Big Apple for their special day as well! Thank you again Paul for going above and beyond for us and for being more than we could have ever hoped for! I enjoyed myself so much and so did Eddie. He raved about you guys!! I know my dad too had the time of his life when he heard the songs that he had requested and they were played! I can't wait to use you guys again in the future! If your a bride or a groom and you want perfect music on your wedding day (as you should!) then look no further than Big Apple! i can guarantee you will not be dissapointed! thanks again!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
2005 Palmer Ave., Larchmont, NY 10538
BLOG

Where Excellence is an Attitude

Congratulations on your engagement!    This is a very exciting time for you, and through it all you have a lot of important decisions to make.  By now you’ve begun to research the single most important part of your reception.  Music.  All brides and grooms want the same thing for their reception: th e best party any of their guests have ever attended.  Great, now how do you reach that goal?  Big Apple Entertainment is the answer.

Why us?  Experience, skill, talent and creativity. As the industry leader for over thirty years strong we have by far the most experienced staff around.  No matter the age, ethnicity, or musical background of your guests, our staff  has the experience to find the musical styles to move the crowd, the skill to mix them properly, and the talent and creativity to make it all flow cohesively, so that all of your guests will leave with memories of fun and dancing that will last forever.  Our vibrant MC’s and gifted DJ’s will provide a fun, exciting atmosphere without sacrificing the elegance of your affair.  Our staff will assist you in selecting the perfect musical arrangements to suit your own style and taste, rather than play from some sort of pre-arranged program.

Don’t be fooled by companies that hide behind their lights, or one-dimensional club DJ’s posing as wedding professionals.  Come to the company that has it all.  State of the art sound systems, innovative lighting options and the best part – versatile MC’s and DJ’s that know how to make you and your guests dance like you’ve never danced before.

http://youtu.be/qObSwtF_R5oCheck out our new video for 2011: http://youtu.be/qObSwtF_R5o

Details
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Hip Hop, ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
Paul, Eric, and the entire staff at Big Apple are true wedding professionals and I am always as happy to work with them as my clients are at the end of their events when Big Apple took care of the entertainment. They really know how to make a party rock without losing style or class.
Big Apple Music and Entertainment is a wedding entertainment company from Larchmont, NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Westchester County, Connecticut, and New York. Big Apple Music and Entertainment is a professional wedding Disc Jockey that has been part of the Westchester County wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in DJ Entertainment