Bella Couture Events

Bella Couture Events

Columbus, OH
614.353.6595
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Tara and her assistant, Kumiko were amazing! We had met Tara at a large Columbus bridal show were she had done all the flowers for one particular venue. When I called her up for a meeting a year from our date, I had ideas for our wedding, but was having a difficult time pulling it all together. Tara listened to my ideas and then started drawing and searching online, through her database to show me the flowers. She drew the pictures and showed me examples of the flowers and colors. Of course, I wanted a second opinion, since Bella Couture was my first meeting with a florist, although I had already fallen for Tara and her ideas, along with her price that was under my budget! Yet, I meet with another local florist, who he told me that with my budget, I could only afford to have my bridesmaids carry 1 flower. Bella Couture was my only choice, I didn't need to go further! Tara communicated and worked with me along the way. Kumiko and Tara were reassuring me that I had everything I needed and could add more flowers, but really what I had would be plenty! My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were more than I expected! I am in LOVE with my bouquet! It is everything I wanted and more! Kumiko was amazing, she helped pin and deliver flowers at the church. She even had to readjust the flower girls flowers due to the size. She did it immediately and I didn't even know there was a change! I HIGHLY recommend Bella Couture Events!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Columbus Area, Columbus, OH 43219

Floral Artistry

“Glam-Up” your wedding entourage with our whimsical floral designs. Dazzle your guests with center stage accessories that will be embedded in their minds for years to come. With a dash of romance and a pinch of attitude, we will transform ordinary flowers into an opulent production.   Producing fabulous events is our passion! Bella Couture Events i s an upscale custom floral design company. We provide floral artistry for a variety of events; from extreme lavish soirees to intimate private celebrations. Custom packages are designed to include attention-to-detail, couture décor design, and impeccable service.
Details
Consultations: Free
Samples: Free
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)