Bella Bridal Napa Valley

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Brenda at Bella Bridal is a dream to work with. She is incredibly talented and made me, and all my bridesmaids, feel so beautiful. She is really sweet, and listens to what you want. My makeup looked flawless all night; and we had a long wedding with an outdoor reception and lots of dancing! I had my makeup on for 12 hours, and it looked just as fabulous at the end of the night, as it did in the morning. I also want to comment on Shawna, the wedding coordinator, who helped with the schedule, contract, payment etc. She was really responsive and organized, and made the whole process a breeze. The owner, Jocelyn, was also very sweet. I talked to her on the phone, prior to booking, and she helped me select the artists she thought would be best for my look. I really valued her opinion, and couldn't have been happier! Thanks to the entire Bella Bridal team!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
115 Main Street, Suite B, or On Location Services, Saint Helena, CA 94574
BLOG

Professional Bridal Hair & Makeup (Airbrush or Liquid)

With a little powder and amazing talent, Bella Bridal transforms every Bride into the vision they always dreamed of for their big day. By focusing on your best features, Bella Bridal paints a vision of perfection captured in every image.

Here at Bella Bridal, we make it our goal to polish you up and make you shine for your special day. There's nothing more important than putting your best foot forward, and we pride ourselves in doing just that.

Our services include professional hair and makeup treatment brought to you by established Napa Valley artists.

Our business is located in the Saint Helena area, but happy to travel in the greater Bay Area to bring you your beauty needs for your special day.

We look forward  to hearing from you soon!

-Bella Bridal of Napa Valley

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
ENDORSEMENTS (6)
Jocelyn is an incredible hair and make-up artist. She is extremely professional, great at communication, and she is amazing at her job. Simply put, my clients are always thrilled when they work with her. They are more relaxed than others, because Jocelyn keeps them on track, makes them feel comfortable, and feel/look like themselves (GORGEOUS). She has away of bringing out each and every one of their beauty for a long lasting all day look. The qualities she has are really admirable. She has never disappointed me or any of my clients in any way and I always look forward to working with her every time we work together! Thanks Jocelyn for making all of my clients and myself so happy. You are the greatest!
Bella Bridal Napa Valley is a wedding Hair & Makeup Artistry from Saint Helena. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Napa County, Sonoma County, and San Francisco area. Bella Bridal Napa Valley is a professional wedding Hair & Makeup Artistry that has been part of the Napa Valley wedding industry for many years. We specialize in Professional Bridal Hair & Makeup