Bella Bridal Napa Valley

Bella Bridal Napa Valley

Professional Bridal Hair & Makeup (Airbrush or Liquid)

115 Main Street, Suite B
or On Location Services
Saint Helena, CA 94574 | map
Services: Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

With a little powder and amazing talent, Bella Bridal transforms every Bride into the vision they always dreamed of for their big day. By focusing on your best features, Bella Bridal paints a vision of perfection captured in every image.

Here at Bella Bridal, we make it our goal to polish you up and make you shine for your special day. There's nothing more important than putting your best foot forward, and we pride ourselves in doing just that.

Our services include professional hair and makeup treatment brought to you by established Napa Valley artists.

Our business is located in the Saint Helena area, but happy to travel in the greater Bay Area to bring you your beauty needs for your special day.

We look forward  to hearing from you soon!

-Bella Bridal of Napa Valley

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Jocelyn was amazing. I had a bit of a nightmare finding a really good hair and makeup artist/team for our wedding weekend. Jocelyn and Bella Bridal were recommended to me by 3 different, unrelated people. Talk about sweet serendipity!
First of all, her and Gabriela are very, very talented. Theycame up with great ideas and different hair and makeup styles to suit the entire bridal party including me (the bride) and my mom. Everyone was super happy and looked amazing. They work with such skill and speed - we were all so happy with how we looked (and some of my ladies are pretty difficult to please).
Second, the value is outrageous! Such reasonable prices to work with such talented and gifted artists. I had trials with 2 other "artists" that charged 2-4x as much and did bad to mediocre jobs. Jocelyn wow'd me in the trial and did the best work of all the people I tried for the best price: you can't go wrong with that!
Third, Jocelyn is a truly wonderful person. She is warm, caring, sweet and funny. I had so much fun with her. I wanted to hang out with her after the wedding. She laughed with me on the wedding day and kept me cool and calm ... and then made me look the prettiest I have ever looked.
I highly recommend Jocelyn and her team for your wedding or any special occasion. She is a true artist and wonderful person. I have referred friends and family, and will continue to do so. Such a great decision to hire them!! <3 So grateful for the happy blessing that helped me find her!

• Wedding: 09/07/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Endorsements
Jocelyn is an incredible hair and make-up artist. She is extremely professional, great at communication, and she is amazing at her job. Simply put, my clients are always thrilled when they work with her. They are more relaxed than others, because Jocelyn keeps them on track, makes them feel comfortable, and feel/look like themselves (GORGEOUS). She has away of bringing out each and every one of their beauty for a long lasting all day look. The qualities she has are really admirable. She has never disappointed me or any of my clients in any way and I always look forward to working with her every time we work together! Thanks Jocelyn for making all of my clients and myself so happy. You are the greatest!
Bella Bridal Napa Valley is a wedding Hair & Makeup Artistry from Saint Helena. We service weddings througout the local area, including Napa County, Sonoma County, and San Francisco area. Bella Bridal Napa Valley is a professional wedding Hair & Makeup Artistry that has been part of the Napa Valley wedding industry for many years. We specialize in Professional Bridal Hair & Makeup
707-968-7144
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment