Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Me and my bridal party were fortunate enough to have the Beauty Boutique and Glam squad help us get glamorous for my wedding this past Sunday, 11/16/14 at The Audubon House. From the very beginning Kim was such a pleasure to work with. Her email responses were immediate and super pleasant. You can tell she was always smiling and sincere with her responses. On the day of the wedding the Glam Squad showed up in full force with all of their necessary tools and tables. I was extremely impressed with their efficiency! They did not mess around with setting up shop and starting the process. Efficiency and customer service are two things that I'm very particular about. Kim and her crew exceeded my expectations with both! They were just hands down amazing! I had the pleasure of having Kim do my make-up, she is the sweetest, cutest person I've ever met! She made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole process and she was always smiling. Plus she made me look gorgeous! If you read any of my other reviews you can tell that I'm a stickler for good customer service. I truly feel that being kind, sincere and efficient are the most important aspects that people in a service industry should have and Kim and her crew were all of these things X 10! Make sure you hire her!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Key West, FL 33040
BLOG

For Everything Beauty

We are a high-end beauty planners that specialize in on-site hair, airbrush makeup and spa services for Bridal Parties & Corporate Customers in the comfort of your home or hotel. Contact us for a complete list of services or book your next appointment!

Email Us: beautyboutiquekw@gmail.com

Visit Our Website: www.beautyboutiquekw.com

Like Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/beautyboutiqueandtheglamsquad

Read Our Blog: www.beautyboutiquekw.wordpress.com

Follow Us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/kw_glamsquad

Check Out Our Pins on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/kw_glamsquad

Details
Services: Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Manicure/Pedicure, Massages, Spa