Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad Reviews

Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad 5
Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad 6
Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad 7

Maria · Married on 05/12/2018

I loved these ladies! They made my wedding day complete! They did an amazing job with the hair and make up for me and my bridesmaids! Debbie and Kayla were wonderful! Highly recommended!!

Nikki · Married on 04/24/2018

Wonderful experience with Kim, beautiful hair and makeup, able to make quick adjustments and great products! My hair and makeup stayed perfect through a beach wedding and dinner!

Christina · Married on 04/14/2018

Debbie and Meg swooped in to help me with my hair and makeup for the big day! Meg helped me feel comfortable and look like a dressed up version of myself with her makeup artistry. I looked lovely even when I was crying happy tears! Debbie took my concerns about thick heavy hair turned them around entirely by delivering on her promises that my hair could be put up in a chignon and it would stay up. It was so comfortable for the wedding and held up all night!

Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad 8
    Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad 9
    Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad 10
    Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad 11
    Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad 12
    Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad 13

Debra · Married on 11/18/2017

I was the mom of the bride. Kerrie did my hair and Drew did my make up. I was extremely happy with both. I was nervous because I am terrible at make up and don't usually wear much, but Drew listened and did exactly what I wanted. Kerrie also listened to how I wanted my hair, and it came out just as I had envisioned. I would highly recommend them both. They were also both very easy to talk to and fun!

Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad 14

Catherine · Married on 11/18/2017

I was obsessed with my hair and makeup for my wedding and so was my mom and mother-in-law. The Glam Squad is amazing and I would highly recommend!!

Abigail · Married on 11/14/2017

Debbie and karrie helped make my key west elopement the most memorable day of my life! Not only did they make my hair and makeup look fabulous but they went above and beyond helping me into my dress and getting me out the door! Cannot thank these ladies enough!

Laura · Married on 11/04/2017

If you want to look perfect on your wedding day then choose the glam squad. Debbi did such an amazing job on me and my bridesmaids hair and makeup . I had a makeup trial with another company that went horribly so I was very skeptical about having my makeup done but it was everything I could have asked for . Thand you debbi ! And thank you glam squad !!!

Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad 15
    Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad 16
    Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad 17
    Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad 18
    Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad 19
    Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad 20

Lucrecia · Married on 11/03/2017

Amazing team. Great energy and professionalism. Wedding git cancelled in the keys due to hurricane Irma and they came down to Miami!!!! Thanks Girls

Jordan · Married on 10/07/2017

I would recommend them to anyone! I didn’t have a trial for my hair and make up being that we were having a destination wedding Debbie and amber with just a photo were able to pull my wedding day look together. I am so grateful to the team they made me feel beautiful!

Hilary · Married on 08/29/2017

Talie, Kayla, and Karrie....these 3 ladies were absolutely phenomenal! They all worked very fast and everyone in my wedding party was amazed! I'm so grateful that we were able to book last minute and make this happen!!!

• Amber

Amber · Married on 05/21/2017

I am getting in married in May in Key West. I went to Key West in November to check out vendors and get a hair and makeup trial. I received a hair and makeup trial from Kim at Beauty Boutique & Glad Squad. She was wonderful to work with, had a great personality and most importantly did a FANTASTIC job. We are also hiring Beauty Boutique & Glam Squad to do bridesmaids hair and makeup the day of the wedding as well. I can't wait to see how great everyone looks on my wedding day!

Meredith · Married on 04/29/2017

We had Debbie 3 days in a row for hair. She was absolutely amazing. I got MANY compliments on my hair and make up! Debbie was comfortable, professional, talented, and it was easy with her- I felt completely comfortable voicing if something was not how I hoped. I had Cecily for my wedding make up. My only request to her was to keep it natural, and my goodness, she sincerely made me feel like a princess, but natural! I HIGHLY recommend Glam Squad for your hair and make up needs! Planning a destination wedding, you don't REALLY know what you're going to get, and I couldn't have hoped for anything better!

The Glam Squad was fabulous! They took great
    care to make sure we all looked beautiful. As the bride I did not have to worry about a thing. They took care of all the details and made the morning of the wedding memorable. We were stress free and able to relax and enjoy each other’s company. Thank you Glam Squad!

Sarah · Married on 12/20/2016

These ladies are phenomenal - Beauty Boutique and The Glam Squad has wonderful customer service. The booking process was highly organized and easy to coordinate - Penny was very responsive and friendly! My hair and make up were great quality. Everyone I worked with was very friendly and accommodating.

kelly · Married on 09/24/2016

The glam squad did my hair and makeup for my wedding. They did an unbelievable job with both. I couldn't have been happier with the results. They were both so nice and accommodating. We were able to enjoy our time getting ready completely relaxed! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Chelsea · Married on 09/17/2016

My wedding planner for my Sept 2016 suggested Glam Squad for hair and makeup. I was so thrilled with these ladies. Kim and Deb did such an amazing job. We felt pampered and had so much fun. They really listen to what you want, and they can do it all! The business is very responsive on email which was great for a bride planning a destination wedding. I would hands down recommend them to any bride getting married in the Florida Keys.

Jen · Married on 08/06/2016

We hired the Glam Squad for our beach wedding a few weeks ago and could not have been happier with our experience!! Wendy was my personal beautician and she was AMAZING! She truly went above and beyond for me and I could not have been more impressed with her. Hiring the Glam Squad was a smart choice and I highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or any special event. :) Thank you, Wendy!

Jaclyn · Married on 07/16/2016

Everything was amazing. The women who came in for hair and makeup were easygoing and personable. It made the whole experience even more enjoyable. Not only that but they were very concerned about making sure everything was perfect for our special day. They even did a quick cover up on my husbands black eye! (Nothing nefarious, just clumsy). The price may seem a bit high but not when you take into account that they come to you on your day and you want to work with the best for amazing pictures that you will have forever.

Kristie · Married on 06/24/2016

The stylists that came for hair and make-up on our wedding day did an amazing job. I am not sure words can truly do their work justice - we all felt beautiful and the heat and humidity didn't phase our hair or make-up. They also had such positive energy and worked with each one of us to chose a style that reflected our unique preferences. I sincerely believe that their kindness, patience, eagerness, and professionalism set the tone for the rest of our wedding day, which was absolutely amazing. I highly recommend the Glam Squad.

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2016

AMAZING!!!! I absolutely loved Kim and Jamie from the Glam Squad. They came right to my villa where I was staying, set up and made myself and all of my girls so comfortable and stress free throughout the makeup and hair process. I hope to use them again for future events in the Keys because it was such a great experience. My girls and I showed them some images of what we had in mind for our hair and makeup and they exceeded our expectations. Even my sister in law who started out not wanting to have makeup done jumped in on it because it was so great.

• Amy

Amy · Married on 04/15/2016

Amazing work! We hired Amber @ambniccreations for makeup. She was super professional and even showed up early. Everyone loved their makeup and it shows in our wedding photos! She calmed me down as I was super excited for what the rest of the day held... I wouldn't change a thing! She even gave each girl a little gift bag with extra lipgloss, eyelash remover, and a handwritten little card. Adorable, Friendly, and Amazing at what she does. You can tell its her passion when you see her work. Thank YOU!

Adrienne · Married on 03/12/2016

The Glam Squad was AMAZING! I planned a wedding in 2 months & they were not only accommodating but their hair & make up was on point!!! I felt like a million dollars!! (which was crazy seeing I was still feeling sick because I was pregnant & in my first trimester at the time! haha!) The airbrush makeup was flawless & made me feel photoshopped!! I always am picky about my hair because it it long , thick ,wavy & at times frizzy, but they made it sleek & perfect!!! Highly recommend them!!

Anne-lise · Married on 03/03/2016

Cécily and wendy were fabulous with me and my family! Thank u for everything

Traci · Married on 01/19/2016

The girls from Beauty Boutique that were sent to do my hair and makeup were the perfect fit for me! Jamie did an EXCELLENT job on my hair and Amber did an equally excellent job on my makeup. I am pretty picky about my hair and makeup and they definitely lived up to my expectations and made me feel like a princess. My hair and makeup even held up through the 20 mile an hour winds that day! Jamie and Amber were both so warm and easy to talk to. We had a great time, laughed a lot and they helped keep me calm and not anxious. Jamie also wrote a list for me of things to do and places to eat while we were in Key West. I would definitely recommend Beauty Boutique to anyone in the Key West area!