Baker Entertainment

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Walter was incredible at our wedding in August! We heard him dj first at my MIL's wedding back in Sept 2013 and we were very impressed with his professionalism and ability to keep everyone dancing. Everyone keeps telling me what a great time they had and they loved the music- he accommodated so many off the wall requests (think twangy country two step and some authentic salsa) but kept everyone dancing and it could not have been more perfect! Through an error in the download, the song my father and I selected for our dance (Billy Joel, Lullaby) was an instrumental version- we were surprised but it ended up being a spontaneous moment for us to enjoy as we sang it to each other and made it that much more meaningful! Walter still made a point to come apologize to us- it was even the right song, but we really appreciated that he made a point to address it with us!

Overall Walter kept the flow of the reception going, he kept it fun, and was very professional- he even accommodated our request for videography just 3 weeks before the wedding- we haven't seen the video yet (over 8 hours of footage to cover) but if the experience he provided at our wedding is any indication at the effort and service he puts into his videography, I expect I'll be back to write another great review!

Baker Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for your kind words. Your reception was a lot of fun and it makes a big difference when the guests are easy going and can go with the flow. Congrats! The video is going to be killer.

Services Used: DJ, Videography
LOCATION
Hampton Roads, VA
Details
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, High Definition Video, Invitation DVD, Montage - Childhood / Da...
Liability Insurance: Yes