Associated Entertainment Consultants

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jamie Snively is the BEST! She found me my awesome DJ Lawrence Arevalo who did an amazing job at my 9/18 wedding in San Francisco! DJ Lawrence did such a great job that so far 3 of my guests have booked him for their 2012 wedding! I highly recommend Jamie!!!! Thank you both for making our day amazing!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
2 Dwight Road, Burlingame, CA 94010
Associated Entertainment Consultants has a great team of professionals to help you with your wedding planning project and assure an overwhelming success. Our family of event specialists will provide you with entertainment suggestions, catering suggestions, décor and floral arrangements and just about anything else that you can think of. ... read more

Consider us your personal Genie, "Your wish is our command!"   +/- read less
Details
Agency or Band: Agency
Band size: 1-3, 4-6, 7+
Genres: Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Caribbean, Classical, Country, Dance, Funk, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Orchest...
Services: Liability Insurance
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)