565 Waller Street, San Francisco, CA 94117 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Mercy & The Heartbeats

Operating out of San Francisco, California, Mercy & The Heartbeats is a six-piece band that services weddings in the Bay Area and nationwide. Famed for their upbeat performances, this talented group has spent years perfecting their musical expertise. Having entertained countless audiences, these musicians are passionate about complementing your big day with a perfect score.

From golden oldies to the latest top-40 hits, Mercy & The Heartbeats’ repertoire spans the canon of popular music. Whether you require a light ceremony accompaniment or an energetic performance, these seasoned professionals can adapt their style to suit the vibe of your event. The band is happy to learn new songs on request, and they can team up with horn players and backup dancers to further enhance your experience. Features of their service include:

• Willingness to travel

Videos 2 Videos

4 Reviews for Mercy & The Heartbeats

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 09/21/2019

Best energy and most fun band ever!

Wow, just WOW!!! We loved having Kyle and Jacque and the rest of the band perform at our wedding. Everyone was commenting on how incredibly talented they were. Leading up to the big day, Kyle was super responsive, with lots of useful information and great tips on how to make for a great event and timeline. They were flexible with their set up time and got ready without any problems. Once they started playing their set, we never wanted to leave the dance floor! They’ve got such a great vibe with loads of positive energy and super fun outfits that totally rocked with our venue’s ambiance. We’re so grateful to have discovered this band and would recommend them for any type of event.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/24/2019

Best part of our wedding

I cannot express enough how instrumental Kyle, Jacque, and the rest of Mercy and the Heartbeats were to making my bay area wedding the best night of our (and our guests') lives. We can't recommend them more highly!!

Leading up to the wedding, friends kept asking what I was most excited for about our wedding, and I'd always reply "the band". I knew they were something special when we went to their showcase, but even with those incredibly high expectations, my partner and I were BLOWN AWAY by the energy, playlist, personality, and fun that Mercy & co injected into our reception. So many guests told me they have never seen a dance floor that packed at a wedding before -- people were dancing on the grass next to the dance floor because there wasn't enough room. I'm serious when I say this lasted the ENTIRE 3 hours they played. Some guests didn't even eat dinner because they wanted to dance instead. So. many. people came up to me that night and in the days after to tell me how they usually don't dance at weddings, or usually don't like wedding bands, and yet they couldn't stop dancing at ours because the band was so good.

Not only was the wedding itself amazing, Mercy & co couldn't have been easier to work with leading up to the wedding. Their showcase was a blast and sealed the deal for us booking them since we couldn't help but dance while they played. Once we booked, they checked in regularly. They asked for broad song preferences and then based on my response, created an unreal 90's setlist that perfectly reflected the vibe I was going for. They controlled the music during our ceremony and cocktail hour, and served as emcees. They were the perfect, non-cheesy, professional-but-fun hosts for the night. What I love most of all is that they're all amazing musicians and fun people individually, not just a run-of-the-mill wedding band who goes through the motions.

I had high standards for my wedding band and it was truly the only thing I really cared about during the planning process. Again, even with sky-high expectations, I couldn't imagine how much Mercy & the Heartbeats would blow them out of the water. THANK YOU for making our wedding the best dance party I've ever been to!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Mercy & The Heartbeats FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
    $ 4,000 - $ 7,000
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
    $ 4,000 - $ 7,000
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 4800
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    Reggae
    Rock
    Swing
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Bilingual MC
    Instrumentals
    Ceremony Music
    Karaoke Services
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Fog Machine
    Microphones

• 565 Waller Street San Francisco, CA, 94117 See on map
    Location of (Mercy & The Heartbeats)