Aqua Vivus Productions

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Regardless of wedding style, if your desire is to capture the romance, love and fun of your wedding + personal story, I HIGHLY recommend Aqua Vivus as your pick! My husband and I were just awestruck with the level of accuracy in which Thomas O'Hara captured the essence of our wedding day, as though he completely understood without any explanation.

We are constantly impressed as we see all of the other films Aqua Vivus has produced, and took note of the fact that they are not tied to just one style, but rather the highest of quality in all that they do.

While perusing through random wedding videos, by chance, my fiancé (at the time) and I stumbled upon one of Aqua Vivus' short films and immediately fell in love. There was no question that we HAD to have Tom and his team shoot our wedding day. However as we researched a bit more, we discovered that Aqua Vivus was based in California…and our wedding was going to be in South Florida. I sent Aqua Vivus' website to all of my bridesmaids and even some vendors to help us find a videographer with similar aesthetic and quality. After a full month of going through countless sites, it was made crystal clear that we were not going to find anything quite like Aqua Vivus. There was something about the way the story was told, that was incomparable from the rest. I can tell you first hand that our investment proved to be completely worth it..and so much more!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
5056 Del Monte Ave. #1, San Diego, CA 92107
Welcome to our wedding wire page!  At Aqua Vivus Productions we strive to provide families with a wedding film they can cherish for generations. There's something magical about movies and how the images and sounds can invoke an emotional response from the viewer.  Movie directors spend countless hours trying to squeeze out real emotions from their actors and actresses, and if done well, the director ends up with a masterpiece.  But even the best acting is still just that; acting.  Weddings are so exciting because the emotions there are as real as they come!  We are passionate about capturing all those fleeting moments and emotions.  No directing, no acting.  Just be yourselves, enjoy the day, and we'll do rest.
+/- read less