Anthony Antal Photography

Profile Picture
Amy
1 Review
10/10/2014

Anthony did a beautiful job with our photos! I have Anthony take the photos of my houses I list for sale as a real estate agent in Northern KY so I know he does wonderful work. He is very professional and has a great personality. Our families even commented how great he was for our wedding! I highly recommend him to everyone.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
3096 Neisel Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45248

Documenting life one photograph at a time

The way that I shoot is a combination of lifestyle, environmental and photo-journalistic style. I want to capture the essence of the couple and tell a story about the day. Each wedding I photograph is completely unique to previous weddings and we want to convey that through your images . For much of the day, I blend in with your guests to document your day without drawing attention to myself.

When it comes to doing the posed family or bridal party shots, I pose very minimal and make the whole experience fun with the focus on a great variety in a small amount of time. That way you have more time to enjoy your BIG day!
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Proof CD of All Images
Liability Insurance: Yes