Amy Marcus Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Amy has a great eye for photography. My husband and I love all of our photos. Many have said that some of the shots look like they are straight out of a magazine, and that they are beautiful and elegant. Personally, I felt that there was a great variety where she captured every moment perfectly as it existed as well as traditional pictures of people smiling at the camera. You can't go wrong here.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
9645 Belinder Rd., Leawood, KS 66206

Hi, my name is Amy Marcus. And for as long as I can remember, I've loved photography. Being able to capture each unique personality through my lens is what drives me. My goal is to bring you images that you can't live without. Images that will tell the story of that individual moment for years to come.
I specialize in wedding and ... read more

I specialize in wedding and engagement photography as well as portraits of children, babies, high school seniors and families. I've combined my love for photojournalism and fashion photography to bring you unforgetable shots that you are sure to love. +/- read less
Details