Amber French Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Amber and Mike put their heart into their work on our wedding day. They were professional, paid attention to detail and produced awe-inspiring images. We will always treasure them for their meaning, beauty and the emotion that she so artfully captured. Despite unplanned mishaps, they were extremely flexible and their warm and friendly demeanor kept our family and wedding party comfortable and relaxed, including the groom who prefers the other side of the lens.

Our photo DVD arrived in a timely fashion, packaged with care and a unique creativity that only added to the wonderful experience. We received both print and web versions, not to mention the extra "bloopers" that didn't make the cut! :)

We would highly recommend Amber and Mike for your special occasion. J+R

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Seattle area and Beyond!, WA 98117
BLOG

What I love most about photography is expressing how I view people without words. Each and every one of us has something very unique and extraordinary inside. You just have to look for it to discover what it is.

You can listen to people with more then your ears, you can hear what they are trying to say with your eyes. To be able to ca tch it on film – that is the reason that I am a photographer. My job could not possibly get old because every experience is a new story.

Details