Amber French Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We love Amber French Photography! Easy to work with, flexible. Very high quality work. Amber was able to work within our budget, and provided amazing photos. She has a natural ability to capture the true beauty of people, which I feel is a reflection of who she is. We had an untraditional wedding, but Amber and her Husband Mike were cool with all the changes that came up. They are fun people, and working with them was a joy. Lots of laughing:)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Seattle area and Beyond!, WA 98117
BLOG

What I love most about photography is expressing how I view people without words. Each and every one of us has something very unique and extraordinary inside. You just have to look for it to discover what it is.

You can listen to people with more then your ears, you can hear what they are trying to say with your eyes. To be able to catch it on film – that is the reason that I am a photographer. My job could not possibly get old because every experience is a new story.

+/- read less