5224 20th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About cabfare productions

I created my first wedding film in 2005, doing largely uninspiring corporate video, I was intrigued that wedding video's I had seen looked like they could use a little shot in the arm, much better production values and just more life, fun, energy, it quickly dawned on me that I really enjoyed weddings, it was and still is, like being part of a pop up village, where all participating are celebrating the union of the ones they love, that I'm entrusted with creatively documenting that day, way more fun and creative flair than tightly controlled corporate video's. I grew up in Hollywood, yes, that Hollywood or Hollyweird as I called it, making alot of Super8 films as a kid, Super8 film seemed like a perfect fit for weddings as it was invented specifically for families to document their lives, also, no one north of Los Angeles was shooting weddings in Super8, it's been over a decade now, with hundred's of happy client's, from known celebrities, creative's and CEO's to folks like you, who want something different than the usual voice over infused highlight film, something made from the heart, something that really 'get's you’ as a couple, you families, dear friend’s, yes, I actually love to show your families and friends in my work, not just featuring you both in every shot like it's branding film for a chic clothing line, that's fine too and one would think that's my vibe growing up in Hollywood, nope, I'm attracted to authentic, soulful connection’s between people, edited in a creative, fun yet timeless way.

Look over my website, plenty of wedding films over many years to get a good feel of what I bring to your wedding day.

I am referred by many of the best wedding coordinators, designers and photographers.

We Would love to hear from you!

Follow cabfare productions on

• Videos 3

5 Reviews for cabfare productions

Tiffanie Fennell · Married on 06/22/2019

Not Your Cookie Cutter Videography

After searching through reviews we landed on Cabfare Productions. We hired Mitch because we wanted a very distinct look for our wedding videos, and based on his other samples, we were confident he could pull it off. We’re a quirky couple so didn’t want the traditional romantic cinematography vibe most videographers produce. We wanted the feel of a Wes Anderson film. We told him our vision, and he executed it beautifully. We met with him a couple of times via Facetime due to distance. He really took the time to get to know us, our story, and he seemed personally invested in carrying out our vision. Instead of a cookie cutter approach to a wedding video, Mitch helped to quide us toward a plan that would work with our financial and time budgets. He was really fun to work with, too! We love his sense of humor. We were impressed with his turn-around time given the specific style we were aiming for and the busy summer wedding season. Our friends and family adore our video as much as we do. A picture is worth a thousand words; a moving picture goes far beyond that. Thanks, Mitch!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Carley

Carley · Married on 08/04/2018

The Best of the Best

I can't say enough good things about hiring Mitch as our wedding videographer. If you're looking for a unique video that captures the true essence of your special day - stop looking.

Mitch's work isn't your typical "wedding video". His work is inspired, personal, captivating, and so professional. Not to mention, he is such a joy to work with and be around. We still have guests saying how much fun they had with him!

Thank you again, Mitch!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Jasmyne · Married on 07/27/2018

Mitch outdid every part of his work and is a truly an inspired person. He made us feel like close friends from the begining and we had some great coversations with him over the phone that made us confident he was meant to be part of our day. We feel so greatful to have had him be apart of our day and have a timeless beautiful film that we will treasure forever. Mitch worked tirelessley to find us the perfect audio and music for the film and create something really special and important to us. He attended wedding events that we did not expect him to be at and quickly made friends with our families and guests, stayed longer than anticipated and was so open and gracious the entire time. We were greatful to have him there with us after our ceremony to give us cues like "just breathe, think about what just hapened," that is really important and made us feel safe and at peace. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts. Would reccomend to anyone looking for something truly unique breathtaking and above all, classic.

Sent on 10/04/2018

cabfare productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,900.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? USB Flash Drive