Altar Ego Weddings

Altar Ego Weddings

Wedding Planning in Austin & Dallas-Fort Worth

Austin & Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | map
Weddings: Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / Green, ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

Welcome to Altar Ego Weddings!  Congratulations on your engagement!  We look forward to working with you by either helping you create the wedding of your dreams or by running the wedding day you have already planned!

Let us use our experience and expertise to help you create a day that is personal, memorable and, of course, fun!  From the time of your engagement through your wedding day, Altar Ego Weddings will be there to suggest ideas and vendors, keep everything organized and ensure your happiness by listening to what you want.

Your wedding day is a celebration of your love and commitment to each other.  You shouldn't have to worry about details.  Let us do that for you!  Altar Ego Weddings will take the stress out of the planning process and your wedding day.  We will manage details to ensure everything flows smoothly and flawlessly.  On your wedding day, your style will shine through!

www.altaregoweddings.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was just amazing! My husband and I woke up the next day and couldn't stop gushing about it!! All our friends said it was great and my parents even asked how did we do everything so wonderfully. We gave Jennifer our ideas and she executed everything perfectly! I did not have to worry about a thing and we were able to just enjoy the wedding without having to worry. What more could I have asked for? Oh, and not once did I have to worry about an empty glass. Jen or her assistant was always there with a fresh glass as soon as I was done :) Thank you, Jennifer!!

• Wedding: 12/31/2013
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Ariana
Endorsements
Jennifer is amazing! We absolutely love working a wedding when Jennifer is coordinating. If you are wondering if you should even have a coordinator, do yourself a favor and just meet with Jennifer. You will instantly see why hiring her is the best decision you could make.
Altar Ego Weddings is a wedding planner from Austin and Dallas, TX. We service weddings througout the local area, including Austin, TX, Dallas, TX, and Dallas-Fort Worth, TX. Altar Ego Weddings is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Dallas wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in making your wedding planning process & special day stress-free!
972-742-6407
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards