Agency Greg Powers

Agency Greg Powers

Maines Most Trusted DJ Company

899 Portland Road
Saco, ME 04072 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Greg Powers has been one of Maine's most recommended DJ's for over 15 years. Greg is nationally recognized and has been a keynote speaker at the "DJ Expo" in Atlantic City N.J. (the largest professional Disc Jockey expo in the world).The Greg Powers Agency has received numerous Awards for service and business practices.Greg has been the featured DJ for "Best In Maine Weddings" at The Regency Hotel in Portland and The Eastland Park Hotel in Portland. The Greg Powers Agency also features a select few of Maine's top DJs as well. We don't book gigs and then find DJ's to do them, we connect our personnel with the client.  We offer constant contact and support for both the client and our DJs with a full time office staff,backup equipment and a backup DJ in emergency situations.

Greg is the author of "The Mobile DJ Road To Success" complete mobile DJ training program featured on national Television Program "Direct Success".

Greg Powers Agency offers  DJs for a variety of budgets for both small and larger events.

Also available : Music video Dances ,Custom Game Show, Karaoke ,Video slideshows with equipment

Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had Greg ad my DJ, and he was awesome! He was so great to work with. Great personality, flexible and so easy going.

He payed attention to what you liked, and even when I had no clue what to play for half of the wedding, including the ceremony, he had perfect suggestions.

He's very professional, knows how to work with the crowd and gives you what you want in a DJ.

He played from a list of songs I had for suggestions from guests mixed with whatever he felt would work with my crowd. This also wasn't easy because I was 28 and my husband was 46. So we had a range of music that had to be meshed together, and he did a great job getting all the ages out on the floor.

I would HIGHLY reccommend Greg Powers as your DJ, you will get your money worth and be completely satisfied!

• Wedding: 07/03/2010
Services Used: DJ
Endorsements
Greg is an absolutely incredible professional with a personality that will make your wedding day memorable.
207-282-3783
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards