Abbington Distinctive Banquets

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was exceptionally pleased with Abbington Banquets, and would recommend them to anyone looking for a spectacular place to host a reception. Throughout the entire planning process, Tara Kubicki was always quick to respond to my many questions. Prices here are very reasonable for a beautiful banquet hall with chandeliers and white glove service. Everyone at the wedding raved about how good the food was. And when I entered the room, it looked just like how I had always imagined. Our banquet manager for the night of the wedding, Diane (or Diana?) was wonderful. She helped calm my mom down when she started freaking out (members of the bridal party were late, pushing back our "go time"). She got me whatever I needed, and even helped us bring everything out to the car at the end of the night. She was really amazing. In short, I feel like we got a great deal on a beautiful banquet hall, complete with great food, open bar, and even a sweets table. Everyone I worked with was pleasant and helpful. I can't recommend the Abbington more!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
3S002 IL Route 53, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137

The Jewel of the Western Suburbs

The Abbington believes in making your dreams come true. That’s why we go out of our way to make sure your special day is magnificent.

Take one look at our impressive architecture and stunning surroundings and you will see why we’ve been named "The Jewel of the Western Suburbs."
Featuring finely appointed ballrooms, spaciously ... read more

Featuring finely appointed ballrooms, spaciously elegant foyer, crystal chandeliers, maple wood dance floor, granite bars, full service staff
and world class cuisine. Accommodating from 100-1300. Take a 360HD tour of the Abbington:

Brides choose Abbington for their world-class level gourmet cuisine with a full-service staff at their side. Abbington events feature dining in a dazzling atmosphere under chandeliers with polished marble bars and served by black-tie butlers. The cuisine is a culinary showcase featuring the most spectacular desserts and pastries to be found anywhere. View our Menu's at:

Click below to view recent Weddings celebrated at the Abbington: