A Sophisticated Affair, Inc.

A Sophisticated Affair, Inc.

Taking your event on a Culinary Journey

PO Box 120472
417 Lillard Road, Suite A
Arlington, TX 76012 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Ser...
Maximum capacity: 500
About Us

A Sophisticated Affair Inc. is a full service catering company focusing on creating a fun-filled, creative and delicious event for our guests.

Our professionally trained culinary team uses the freshest of ingredients to hand make delectible food that will please your palates and wow your guests.  From our signature mac n' cheese station to our creative and tasty hors d'oeuvre we will create a menu that not only fits your taste buds but your budget as well.

We look forward to working with you soon, so contact us today and let us make your event A Sophisticated Affair.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keri from A Sophisticated Affair was the only caterer that called me right away when I put my inquiry in for their services. Both Keri and Jeff continued with the same professionalism right up to our wedding! Of course, the food was absolutely delicious. Keri prepared a variety of dishes for us to try and one course was better than the next. The icing on the cake was when they showed us their organization, preparation and sanitation processes and were very transparent about all aspects of their business. They were a pleasure to work with and I hope we have an event soon so we can call them up and have them cook for us again!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Services Used: Catering
Endorsements
I have worked with A Sophisticated Affair on many weddings and special events and they always go above and beyond the customer's expectations.
A Sophisticated Affair, Inc. is a wedding Caterer from Arlington, TX. We service weddings througout the local area, including Dallas, Fort Worth, and Surrounding Areas. A Sophisticated Affair, Inc. is a professional wedding Caterer that has been part of the DFW Metroplex wedding industry for eight years. We specialize in custom, fresh prepared, fun menus
817-795-3585
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment