A. Blake Photography

Profile Picture
Brittany
1 Review
03/05/2015

Ashley and Blake were absolutely amazing and they're very talented in what they do and I'm very pleased with my wedding pictures and I love that they worked with me being out of state I couldn't be more happier I picked them!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
819 12 Street Suite 206, 743 Cottage Lane, Paso Robles, CA 93446
BLOG

...Simply Creative

A. Blake Photography specializes in wedding photography around California and is available for travel.  Ashley and her team consider it a joy to work with all their clients and truly strive to personalize each wedding they shoot.  With the love of natural available light, A. Blake Photography provides a photojournalist touch with every wedding so that all the details, events and emotions can be recaptured.  All in all, A. Blake Photography is....simply creative.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: 1 Event Per Day, 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
PROS I KNOW (97)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)