A. Blake Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ashley Blake is an incredible photographer! My husband and I booked her for our engagements and wedding/reception. All it took was one phone call and we loved her right away! She is very professional, yet a very warm person too. I have very sensitive and red skin and Ashley's lighting made me look amazing! I knew after seeing our engagements we were going to have some great wedding pics!

We just had our wedding last week and I couldn't wait any longer to write a review. Our guests ranted and raved about her! They all said, "we loved your photographer!" They loved how she took so many pictures, how she was so friendly, but also rounded everyone up to where they needed to be. Not only did she take thousands of pictures, but she also helped take care of me. She made sure that my dress and bustle were taken care of and that my makeup was still flawless late into the reception. Having Ashley as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made and we felt so lucky to have her take pictures of our wedding. I will definitely be recommending her to others and will book her for future pictures!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
819 12 Street Suite 206, 743 Cottage Lane, Paso Robles, CA 93446
BLOG

...Simply Creative

A. Blake Photography specializes in wedding photography around California and is available for travel.  Ashley and her team consider it a joy to work with all their clients and truly strive to personalize each wedding they shoot.  With the love of natural available light, A. Blake Photography provides a photojournalist touch with every wedding so that all the details, events and emotions can be recaptured.  All in all, A. Blake Photography is....simply creative.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: 1 Event Per Day, 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
PROS I KNOW (94)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)