A. Blake Photography Reviews

A. Blake Photography 5
A. Blake Photography 6
A. Blake Photography 7

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2018

If you want a photographer that's going to make you genuinely laugh in your photos, capture every image you want, and do it 5x faster than you could imagine - Ashley is your girl. Working with her was so much fun and she really brought the BEST energy with her. When I was getting ready in the bridal suite, I was a total ball of nerves and honestly couldn't calm down enough to have a normal conversation. Cue Ashley walking in and changing the vibe from the most anxious afternoon of my life, to the genuinely happiest day of my life. She is all smiles, high energy, and she really made me feel so prepared, gorgeous, and just ready to rock and roll. She also had my back. I told her I was self-conscious about something, and she made that part of me look great throughout the night. Just a sweet touch I appreciated. <3 Her pictures are AMAZING and I couldn't be happier with them. During the planning process, she was super responsive and detail-oriented down to the minute of where she needed to be to get things done. She works hard and she does not mess around when it's time to round up everyone for pictures and keep things moving along smoothly.

Sent on 07/15/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/12/2018

How do you rate A. Blake Photography, simply the best!

I had already met Ashely and I knew that she was wonderful but my husband met her and he knew what I was talking about. She has an eye for lighting, for natural beauty. She has an energy about her that is contagious.

Ashely did our engagement pictures and right when we saw the preview for our engagement pictures we couldn't wait for the wedding pictures. The whole time she was very responsive and so sweet.

Our wedding day was captured beautifully, we had so many comments from so many people how wonderful she was. I can't stop looking at our pictures. They are amazing. I cannot say enough wonderful things about our pictures. She took over a thousand and I no joke love EVERY single one of them. She's that good! Worth every penny. You will NOT be disappointed. I've told her she's stuck with us for life. She will always be taking our pictures, she is so wonderful! She has a pure heart of gold and talent that is out of this world!

Sent on 07/01/2018
    A. Blake Photography 15
    A. Blake Photography 16
    A. Blake Photography 17

Elizabeth · Married on 10/21/2017

I was lucky enough to have worked with Ashley prior to getting engaged, so when I did, I knew I had to have her! Not only does she capture every smile and tear perfectly, her personality is truly the reason that my husband and I are head over heels in love with our wedding pictures. Her comforting smile and her energetic attitude brought out the best in us, making us truly laugh and smile throughout all of our engagement and wedding photos. Ashley has a way of capturing light, movement, and emotions so well that when I look back at my wedding photos, I can truly relive the day. I am so obsessed with the photos, I can't thank Ashley enough for capturing the best day of our lives!

Sent on 11/06/2017

McKenna · Married on 10/14/2017

Ashley is an absolute dream to work with. She is flexible, accommodating, and the sweetest person. She truly cares about what you want, and incorporates that into her shoots. She takes time to email and call if necessary! We literally had our entire group of wedding photos in our email while we were still on our honeymoon, she's amazing! I've never heard of that quick of turn around. She has a talent for using the outdoors to capture your entire experience, and makes it fun! I hate posing for pictures, but Ashley is truly a talented professional and I would 100% recommend her. I hope to use her in the future! You won't be disappointed if you book her! The overall cost we spent included a thumb drive of all of our pictures so we have them whenever we want or need them--also worth the investment!

Sophia · Married on 09/02/2017

A. Blake photography was amazing! Such a calm and professional person to have by my side for my big day. I will continue to travel back to the Paso area to have her photograph future babies and holiday cards.
    -Sophia Teran

Danielle · Married on 08/26/2017

Ashley was the only and only photographer my husband and I met with during the planning process. I knew I loved her work, and as soon as we met her, we also loved her! Ashley is an absolute joy to be around and made us both feel comfortable from the start. The turnaround time was crazy quick- we had teaser shots within days, our engagement USB was sent one week after our session, and wedding pics just about two weeks from our wedding. When it came to the day of, Ashley was so efficient and organized without being stressful. She has a very friendly approach but will make sure everyone is in line and on time to get the pictures you want. Her pictures are gorgeous- she has such a natural talent and ability to find the best lighting and capture beautiful moments.

Camille · Married on 08/05/2017

Ashely is amazing! She made us all feel comfortable in front of the camera throughout the day. Not only is Ashely friendly and accommodating, she quickly became a welcomed guest and part of our family for the day!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Alyssa · Married on 05/20/2017

Working with Ashley was amazing! We picked her originally for her photography style and price, and we were so happy that we got along immediately. She instantly made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and was hilarious and easy going. Ashley helped us stay on schedule on our wedding day and was great at keeping our crazy wedding party and family moving. I would definitely recommend using her for any event!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Heather · Married on 04/22/2017

Where do I event begin to describe how amazing my experience with Ashely was. From the moment my husband and I sat down with her we knew we had to have her photograph this amazing day for us. She is so incredible warm and upbeat with a firm undertone to make sure every photo you could ever want is taken. Her professionalism mixed with love for what she does shows in every one of our pictures. We could have never asked for anything better. We love Ashley and everyone should use her services for any wedding or special event.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Brent · Married on 03/25/2017

We had an incredible time working with Ashley! She was incredibly professional and put pictures were fantastic.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Annie · Married on 02/18/2017

Ashley was amazing! Our photos are beautiful and she was so easy to work with. She kept the wedding party on schedule and captured every single moment from getting ready to the dance party that wrapped it all up. I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer or better pictures!

Danielle · Married on 08/05/2016

Ashley was wonderful to work with!!! She met all of my expectations and beyond and it was a joy to have her as a part of my wedding day! I knew the second I met her that she was a true professional and trusted that she would do a fabulous job. I was recommended to Ashely by a friend and I will surely be referring her to everyone I know!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Megan · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I had the absolute pleasure of working with Ashley to capture our engagement photos, as well as our wedding on the Central Coast this year! We came away with stunning images and couldn't have been happier. Ashley is very easy going and makes the whole experience light-hearted. She has a great eye and captured so many details that we missed during our wedding day. We would both highly recommend her for any photography needs you have on the Central Coast---we definitely plan to be return customers in the future. Thank you, Ashley! xx

Sent on 08/23/2016

Britta · Married on 04/23/2016

We had a very small wedding of about 25 people on the beach in Avila, CA.
    Ashley did an amazing job! We were super comfortable with her and she made pictures fun. She was a huge help too! Very friendly, prompt and kind. On top of that the photos were absolutely amazing! So many good shots! Everyone was very pleased!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Ashley took both our engagement and wedding photos. She was absolutely amazing! She is professional, responsive, gives good direction, and can make you feel at ease, which was no easy task with my new husband. I've received several compliments on our photos and it's all thanks to Ashley!!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Emma · Married on 02/12/2016

Having our wedding in a different city than we live made planning a little complicated. My husband and I did not have an opportunity to meet Ashley before our wedding. All she needed was one phone call with us and it felt like we knew each other for years. The day of our wedding, Ashley knew exactly what we wanted and was able to mold to the atmosphere and the personalities of our friends and family. She made us both feel very special and helped us relax on our big day. We are very thankful to have had our wedding documented so beautifully and still find ourselves looking through the pictures and remembering the day we said "I do." We we're very lucky to have found A. Blake Photography.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Samantha · Married on 10/03/2015

I was lucky enough to work with Melodee Crank, of A. Blake Photography for my wedding a few weeks ago. Melodee was a ray of sunshine on our wedding day and made the photo session process so fun, easy and exciting! She has an awesome energy and makes you laugh hard so that she can get your natural smile. Loved working with her and I know that my pictures are going to turn out beautifully!!

Sent on 10/13/2015

I wouldn't have wanted anyone other than Ashley to capture our wedding day. She has such a fun and bubbly personality and can easily put a smile on anyones face :) She not only did our wedding pictures but also our engagement shoot. Her turnaround on pictures was within a few days and the quality of her photos were absolutely perfect! Thank you for doing such an amazing job Ashley!!

Sent on 01/11/2016
  • Jesse

Jesse · Married on 09/06/2015

This review is far overdue.

Ashley is a photography angel! We met with several photographers and we knew within the first 5 minutes of meeting her, she was our girl. Her photos obviously speak for themselves, but we wanted someone who would fit in with our intimate private 45 person wedding.

My husband and I live and work in the SF Bay Area, so a wedding in Paso was a destination. Ashley was attentive, courteous and professional. We booked the engagement pictures to feel more at ease being in front of the camera and to get a good sense of what the day of the wedding will be like. Ashley made us feel comfortable and knew how to get us to laugh honestly. No fake or posed shots, all candid. She really has a knack and an eye for beauty and bringing it out in everything she photographs.

She recommended our videographer, who turned out to be another amazing vendor. All of our vendors have worked with her and thoroughly enjoyed it, which was also important for our decision. For one cohesive day, everyone to work together. No stepping on toes.

The photos she captured are something we will cherish for the rest of our lives. When you think about budgeting for a photographer, it'll likely be one of the pricier items. The work they put in on the day of, the hours of editing, pale in comparison to what you're getting out of them for the rest of your life. It's truly a legacy.

My entire family loved her. She fit right in. My sisters still talk about her months later. She's purely just an extension of our family now. I'm sure if/when my husband and I decide to have kids, we'll be making the trek to see Ashley again. Hiring A. Blake will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding. I can guarantee it.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Megan · Married on 09/05/2015

Ashley Blake was amazing! She made us super comfortable in front of the camera and made us look fabulous. We had a great time. Our pictures turned out better than I ever could have expected! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Michelle · Married on 08/15/2015

Ashely was a complete joy to work with! Her photographs captured every detail we wanted and then some. People still comment how amazing our photographs turned out and I will cherish these memories forever. She was very professional, on time, courteous, and not to mention a great personality and fun to be around.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Diana · Married on 07/25/2015

Ashley and Melodee did such an amazing job capturing our wedding. They are both so talented!! I really appreciated how they took photos of so many things I missed seeing: the beautiful ocean backdrop before the ceremony, our niece looking out at the ocean, friends enjoying some wine.... they didn't stop all night and they even brought us water bottles since it was a hot day. We just love our photos and we have so many to choose from. Plus, they are both such sweet people who somehow manage to get everyone comfortable in front of the camera. They are so professional and organized as well. I plan to contact A. Blake Photography in the future for our photo needs. Thank you so much!! -Diana and Casey, married July 2015

Sent on 09/20/2015

Shaneelyn · Married on 07/18/2015

Ashley is amazing and were so glad to have found her to capture our engagement and wedding pictures. Her work is so beautiful and I would definetely recommend her to other couples looking for a flexible, fun and artistic photographer:)

Sent on 10/13/2015
  • User5020088 · 2+ years ago

Ashley was a pleasure to work with from start to finish - from engagement photos to helping us with some planning to the big day. She was very personable and made sure we got all the shots we wanted on our big day. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Ashley and would highly recommend her. If it weren't for a destination wedding, we would be using her for all our family photos.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Charlene · Married on 06/27/2015

Ashley was one of the best vendor decisions we made for our big day! Our photos came out flawless and we continually hear back from friends and family about how gorgeous we looked. The lighting and use of nature truly enhance every shot to make each photo breathtaking. We are so pleased with Ashley Blake's professional demeanor, quality to detail, timeliness, and look forward to taking more photos with her in the future (despite not living in the area! She's worth the drive!). Invest in her craft, she's truly an artist!

Sent on 10/25/2015