Mrs. Clark aka Mrs Awesomepants
Master November 2011

WR Fun..Did you send invites to celebrities?

Mrs. Clark aka Mrs Awesomepants, on September 27, 2011 at 1:21 AM

Posted in Community Conversations 98

Who else out there is a nerd like me!? I sent invites to celebrities just for the heck of it! I wrote an extra letter for Johnny Depp (for my mom, HUGE fan and they share their birthdays) and to Drew Brees asking for an autograph for FH. I sent invites to Mr & Mrs Obama, Mickey & Minnie, Drew Brees,...

Who else out there is a nerd like me!? I sent invites to celebrities just for the heck of it! I wrote an extra letter for Johnny Depp (for my mom, HUGE fan and they share their birthdays) and to Drew Brees asking for an autograph for FH. I sent invites to Mr & Mrs Obama, Mickey & Minnie, Drew Brees, Johnny Depp, Adam Sandler, Gene Simmons (again FH big fan) Donald Trump, Ellen, Oprah, and Sara Evans since one of her songs is our first dance.

Who else sent some out and to who? Or if you haven't but are planning too, same question!

98 Comments

• Mrs. Clark aka Mrs Awesomepants
    Master November 2011
    Mrs. Clark aka Mrs Awesomepants ·
    • Flag

Ryan Reynolds...Wowza....lol

• Olivia
    Super April 2014
    Olivia ·
    • Flag

Ryan Reynolds?? I'll take 2!! lol

idk, I want someone that my friends will KILL me over... Whose that guy from the hangover? the cute one lol... curly-ish hair... Also in the A team and case 39? i dont remember the case # but its case something... He's gorgeous

Master November 2011
    • Flag

BRADLEY COOPER!!! OMG I second him too

• Olivia
    Super April 2014
    Olivia ·
    • Flag

*drools*

Master November 2011
    • Flag

I dont know who watches Trueblood like I do but Eric Northman...dayum...

• Olivia
    Super April 2014
    Olivia ·
    • Flag

Eh... the only vampire I care about is Edward lol

• Olivia
    Super April 2014
    Olivia ·
    • Flag

Btw, i think Im gonna do Lil Wayne...so if someone wants to return the favor and help me find a number... GREAT!!! (504) 466-5115 didn't work for me Smiley sad

Master November 2011
    • Flag

I tried looking, i couldnt find one. Maybe if you write to him they will send you something back?

• Olivia
    Super April 2014
    Olivia ·
    • Flag

That takes soooo much more time lol but i might have to

• Olivia
    Super April 2014
    Olivia ·
    • Flag

WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY *wishes I could make bigger font* WAY better than Jerry Rice's agent!!!!!

Wait for it...

I talked to..

Hugh Hefner. TODAY... ON THE PHONE... NO LIE!!!

YES SIR I DID!!

• Kimi K
    Master February 2012
    Kimi K ·
    • Flag

Are you positive it was Hugh Hefner? He has quite the selection of older Gentlemen working at the mansion/in the Playboy offices. I also wouldn't be surprised if it was a recording.

On average how many hours do you think you've been on the phone contacting celebs for stuff? [out of curiousity]

• ~*DesigningBride12*~
    VIP September 2012
    ~*DesigningBride12*~ ·
    • Flag

That is awesome Olivia!! I sooo love the disney one... Adding Mickey and Minnie to the guest list.. I want to invite Michael Jordan, Oprah, Prince and Bono and the Obama's Oh and The Ravens for FH...

• Olivia
    Super April 2014
    Olivia ·
    • Flag

Haha I LOVE the girls next door, trust me is was Hugh and it wasn't a recording. we carried on a conversation WITH my name.

lol I've probably been on the phone longer than I should have, but I am trying to create a "life long memory box" for Josh... I'm thinking about taking all these childhood people he's grown up admiring, and getting their autographs... putting them in a box and wrapping it and he can sort through going WOW its _____ autograph, OH WAIT there's ______ and so on...

Jerry Rice's agent and Hugh are the only cool people I've talked to. Everyone else it's been here's our address send a letter lol

• Sam
    Expert September 2012
    Sam ·
    • Flag

Trying to get a Toronto Maple Leaf team address or Johnny Bowers. Anyone have any idea how I can get my hands on this?

• Clare316
    VIP September 2011
    Clare316 ·
    • Flag

I got rsvps back from the obamas and the queen...think i'm the first in the us to get one from the queen! (bc I have dual us and uk citizenship, but if you want a response from the queen just lie and say you're a uk citizen living abroad-it's not like they check ha)

• Olivia
    Super April 2014
    Olivia ·
    • Flag

All I could get

Toronto Maple Leafs

c/o Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment Ltd.

40 Bay Street

Suite 400

Toronto, ON M5J 2X2

Canada

• Sam
    Expert September 2012
    Sam ·
    • Flag

Thanks Olivia.

If you see one for Curtis Joseph (COJO) feel free to pass it alone. He was a golalie for TML a long time ago!!

• Melissa
    Expert May 2012
    Melissa ·
    • Flag

Ya'll are awesome! I would have never thought of this! Now who would know how to help me get a football from Auburn. Thats FH's favorite football team. (Not mine we are a GA/Auburn house divided lol)

He is always getting me the best gifts and always making me cry happy tears. I would love to do the same for him.

• Olivia
    Super April 2014
    Olivia ·
    • Flag

Haha ladies, just google: who/what you want contact phone... that usually gets me the number or the address.

• Carole M (a.k.a "old tart")
    Master October 2011
    Carole M (a.k.a "old tart") ·
    • Flag

I sent an invite to Keith Richards. For those of you who don't recognize the music of an old fart, he plays guitar for my fave band, The Rolling Stones. I figured he lives in Conneticut. That is really close to Vermont. However, he has not replied. I wonder if he can even find his mail box? Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics