We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Kelly
Legend October 2022

Who’s getting married this week? (8/27/18 - 9/2/18)

Kelly, on August 27, 2018 at 7:05 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 90
Saved Save

Who’s getting married this week? (8/27/18 - 9/2/18) 1

Congratulations and happy wedding week!! Post your week-of thoughts, feelings, mood, date- anything to help us give you a great send off!

Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! From all of us at WeddingWire- we are wishing you all the best on your big day! Smiley ring

Who’s getting married this week? (8/27/18 - 9/2/18) 2

90 Comments

• Brittney
    Devoted September 2018
    Brittney ·
    • Flag
    Me 🙋me 🙋 me 🙋 me 🙋!!! September 1!

• Janel
    Super September 2018
    Janel ·
    • Flag
    Sept 2. I’m starting to freak out a little about it all coming together. Kicking myself for not hiring more than a day of coordinator- ugh!
  • F
    Super August 2018
    FutureMrsO ·
    • Flag
    August 31! Trying to get all my spa appointments in and finish packing things to take to the venue. Hoping to have everything done by Tuesday night and currently still oddly calm!
  • Mrs. Mecking
    Expert August 2018
    Mrs. Mecking ·
    • Flag
    Me!!!! Friday, August 31st!!! So excited. Can’t wait to start my vacations on on Wednesday and have all my family here to celebrate!!! I haven’t really freaked out, I’ve mainly been emotional in a good way. Just thinking about the 4 years I’ve already had with my FH and our future!
  • Mrs. Mecking
    Expert August 2018
    Mrs. Mecking ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Date twins!!! Congratulations!!!
  • Candice
    Devoted September 2018
    Candice ·
    • Flag
    September 1st!!! I feel nausea from excitement and lots and lots of butterflies. I also feel this HUGE ZIT on my face haha
  • FutureMrsHaven
    Devoted September 2018
    FutureMrsHaven ·
    • Flag
    Me! 🙋🏼‍♀️ September 1st! I can’t believe it’s finally so close! My latest freak out has been about our vows. I’m terrified of public speaking so I’m hoping I don’t mess up! Smiley ups
  • LunaJay2021
    Super May 2021
    LunaJay2021 ·
    • Flag
    Congratulations to all of you, y'all made it through the process. I hope your journey was a fun one and I hope all of you have a great wedding day.
    Congratulations again and Best Wishes to yall
  • Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Wooooo, so excited for you!!!! Sending my best wishes to you on your big day! Smiley smile

• Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

So exciting!!!! That's good to hear, I'm sure you are ready to officially call him husband!!! Sending my best wishes to you on your big day!

• Zulemy
    Just Said Yes August 2018
    Zulemy ·
    • Flag
    Me! August 30th!

• Michelle
    Just Said Yes September 2018
    Michelle ·
    • Flag

I'm not really freaking out but just ready for it to be here! We had a long engagement so we're more than ready Smiley heart still have several things to do so trying not stress and just enjoy this time. Congrats to all the couples who are also getting married this weekend!!! Smiley ring

• V
    Valerie ·
    • Flag
    September 1st! Super nervous that I’m forgetting something major, anxious because the weather looks like rain, but excited to enjoy the day we’ve spent so much time and energy planning!
  • R
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag
    ME, ME, ME!!! September 1st❤️
  • M
    Molly ·
    • Flag

Me! September 1st! I'm so excited but I've been having serious stomach issues (I've always had a nervous stomach and I think its just stress) but I really hope I'm not sick the day of the wedding! Anyone else having stomach problems? I heard its fairly common during wedding week

• A
    Savvy August 2018
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Date twins🙌🏾🙌🏾
  • R
    Rosy ·
    • Flag
    🙋🏼‍♀️👰🏼💕 September 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!
  • L
    Lisa ·
    • Flag

September 1st!!! Excited, anxious and nervous. Now just hoping the weather cooperates with our outdoor ceremony!

• J
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    Meeee!!! September 2nd!! Trying to finish last minute details and my vows!!! 👰🏽💍
  • A
    Savvy August 2018
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    August 30th for me!! I’m so excited and nervous.. but I think the nervousness is the waiting game. I’m finished everything and I’m wondering if I’m missing something. But still I am excited as can be and can’t wait for this day to come! 2 days and 8 hours to go!

Comment on this discussion

Related articles