Lynnie
WeddingWire Administrator October 2016

Who's getting married this week? (4/15/19-4/21/19)

Lynnie, on April 15, 2019 at 7:05 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 30
Saved Save

Who's getting married this week? (4/15/19-4/21/19) 1

Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure to send you off with the appropriate WeddingWire love, well wishes, and congratulations!

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day!

Who's getting married this week? (4/15/19-4/21/19) 2

30 Comments

• Brittany
    Master April 2019
    Brittany ·

Omg wait I am Friday!

Lookin' like a good chance of rain but the thought of it doesn't even bother me like it did earlier in the planning process. I don't even care anymore lol so much drama lately, nothing fazes me.

• Saraí
    April 2019
    Saraí ·
    WOW, I can't believe I get to post on one of this. My wedding is this Saturday and I'm soooo excited. I'm just ready to see myself in my beautiful wedding dress and see my handsome husband in his tux ughhhh I'm so happy
  • Makhari
    Beginner April 2019
    Makhari ·
    I’m getting married on 04.20.19!! Can’t wait!
  • Lisa
    Just Said Yes April 2019
    Lisa ·
    I’m getting married on Friday, and I can’t believe the day is almost here! Congratulations to all you brides! 😊👰🏼
  • Christie
    Just Said Yes April 2019
    Christie ·

So anxious! Getting married on 4/20. Any beauty tips? What to eat, drink, facials, face masks? What are y'all doing this week?

• Christie
    Just Said Yes April 2019
    Christie ·
    View Quoted Comment

One Love, us too

• S
    Just Said Yes April 2019
    Shannon ·
    Meeee... My big day is Saturday April 20th.. I’m too excited!!!
  • Brittany
    Master April 2019
    Brittany ·
    View Quoted Comment

Lots of water! No processed foods if you can avoid them, and I'm using a clarifying face mask a few times this week to get my face ready for Friday!

• K
    Just Said Yes April 2019
    Kaitlyn ·
    Finally the week is here! Last night I bought the thank you cards and called the last people who hadn't RSVP ed and then I got some silly putty so I can work out some of my stress.. then I steamed my veil and now I feel much more confident that we'll have everything ready. Our couch is temporarily our packing station so we don't forget anything. Anyway, congrats to everyone else sharing a wedding week with me!
  • Christie
    Just Said Yes April 2019
    Christie ·
    View Quoted Comment

Thanks girl, hope your day is a dream.

• Brittany
    Master April 2019
    Brittany ·
    View Quoted Comment

I got one of those slow-rise squishes that are popular with the kids now lol I've been beating that thing up like a stress ball the last few days

• N
    Savvy April 2019
    NaRee ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I'm also getting married 4/20! Congratulations!
    I'm just sitting sugar, salt, and dairy. Mostly just chicken and steamed veggies.
    Getting a facial today, nails done on Thursday.
    Good luck to you!!
  • N
    Savvy April 2019
    NaRee ·
    Anybody else that has had to deal with unexpected drama leading up to the wedding? There are a couple people that I know I'll be limiting my contact with after the wedding is dinner... People whom I thought were friends and sorely and fully regret inviting at all.
  • V
    Savvy April 2019
    Victoria ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Like the others, lots of water and avoiding foods that cause bloat. For the face stuff, just be careful! Don’t do a brand new facial or beauty routine this week because you never know how your skin could react. But if it’s something you’ve treated yourself to before and know is good, by all means, pamper yourself!
  • Brittany
    Master April 2019
    Brittany ·
    View Quoted Comment

Absolutely. Some in my bridal party. Very hurtful behavior.

Just patiently waiting until April 20th with a smile on my face I will be warm and civil the day of, but once this wedding is over, I'm done lol

• Tara
    Master May 2020
    Tara ·
    Congrats on your big day, ladies! Definitely not me, once again!
  • N
    Savvy April 2019
    NaRee ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh goodness - sorry to hear that! I know what you mean! Pretty shocking to see that behavior come out at such a sensitive time. Yep, take the high road. At the end of the day, all that matters is you and your husband Now that I know what wedding planning is really like, I'm much more sympathetic and sensitive to other brides.
    Best of luck to you! Have an AMAZING time!
  • B
    Just Said Yes April 2019
    Brianna ·
    My wedding is this Sunday. So excited but also really challenging to eat just the right amount of food so i dont gain or lose a pound so my dress can fit perfectly. Church saturday then afterward spa day with a friend then im marrying the love my life so excited and nervous
  • Tabitha
    Just Said Yes April 2019
    Tabitha ·
    Thanks so much still trying to fit in those last min never thought about details
  • Jazmin
    Rockstar April 2019
    Jazmin ·
    I am getting married on Sunday!!!!!!! This is so surreal and I'm so excited.

Comment on this discussion