Lynnie
WeddingWire Administrator October 2016

Who will you sit with at the reception?

Lynnie, on June 25, 2019 at 11:05 AM Posted in Wedding Reception 0 122
Saved Save

Who will you sit with at your reception? Friends, family, or on your own at a sweetheart table?

Who will you sit with at the reception? 1

Photo by Leo Patrone in San Francisco

Thanks for sharing all about your wedding guests! If you missed any of our questions, you can see them all linked here: Friends or family?

Make sure you didn't miss our recent games: Overrated or Underrated?, All The Small Things, and Style Showdown.

122 Comments

• Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle Online ·
    I sat with my bridesmaids and groomsmen and their plus ones. I didn't want a sweetheart table because it cost extra aha and we had space in our guest tables so why not
  • Caytlyn
    Champion November 2019
    Caytlyn ·

Just my wife.

• Brooke
    Expert November 2019
    Brooke ·

We will be having a sweetheart table, so it will just be myself and my FH

• NextChapterReady
    Super October 2019
    NextChapterReady ·

We are having a traditional head table with all of our groomsmen and bridesmaids!

• Kelsey
    Super September 2020
    Kelsey Online ·

We are having a traditional head table. So my husband (eek), bridesmaids and groomsmen.

• Brianna
    Super October 2019
    Brianna ·

Not sure yet! But I would love to have a sweetheart table, so we can have a few moments alone together during the whirlwind of the wedding day!

• Natalia
    Expert October 2020
    Natalia ·

Debating between a sweetheart table or just a long table. If it's the latter, we will have our party with their plus one.

• Jessica
    VIP September 2020
    Jessica ·
    We’re planning to have a table just for us and possibly our two kids though they may prefer to sit with the other kids.
  • Dita
    Expert August 2019
    Dita ·
    Sweetheart table for sure!
  • Jen
    Super May 2018
    Jen ·

We had a sweetheart table. It was really nice to have a few minutes to ourselves while we ate.

• Future Mrs. McCully
    Devoted July 2019
    Future Mrs. McCully ·

My FH, matrons of honor, best men, bridesmaids groomsmen, the officiant and the flower girl

• Michelle
    Super August 2019
    Michelle ·
    We are doing a sweetheart table. Our venue isn't very big and we felt a head table would take up a lot of space.
  • K
    Dedicated July 2020
    Kaitlyn ·
    We are having a sweetheart table.
  • Laura
    Rockstar November 2019
    Laura ·
    Right now, I’m planning on a sweetheart table. The tables aren’t big enough for our small wedding party (and their spouses) to sit with us.
  • Lauren
    Super September 2019
    Lauren ·

We are having a sweetheart table!

• Jennifer
    Super September 2020
    Jennifer ·
    Sweetheart table!
  • Becca
    Super August 2019
    Becca ·
    We will have a sweetheart table!
  • Denise
    Super September 2019
    Denise ·

We are going to have a sweetheart table, so just us!

• Lauren
    VIP February 2020
    Lauren ·

I really wanted a King's Table at first, but to conserve space, we're now going to do a sweetheart table. Our table will be in the middle of the reception space in front of two columns (where there's kind of empty space), and we're going to put a nice chandelier over us to highlight our area. My mom and Granna said that we should have all eyes on us, and I agreed!

• Kristen
    Savvy May 2020
    Kristen ·
    I’m not sure what we are going to do yet. Everyone but 1 is married in our bridal party and several of them have children.

Comment on this discussion