Danielle
Super June 2013

What bedding set did you register for?

Danielle, on March 26, 2013 at 10:54 AM Posted in Style and Décor 0 14
Saved

We REALLY want to register for a new bedding set, but I can't find one that I really like anywhere! I can find some that are "ok", but I want one that I LOVE. (Is that asking for too much? haha)

Can you share pics/links of ones that you registered for?

14 Comments

Latest activity by Mona, on September 5, 2019 at 4:08 AM
  • Samantha
    Master May 2013
    Samantha ·
    • Flag

We registered for Vera Wang @ Macys:

http://www1.macys.com/shop/wedding-registry/product/vera-wang-bedding-charcoal-flower-collection?ID=727157&CategoryID=7502&LinkType=#fn=BRAND%3DVera Wang%26sp%3D1%26spc%3D8%26ruleId%3D51%26slotId%3D8

• MrsRight
    Expert July 2013
    MrsRight ·
    • Flag

We registered for some bed sheet sets at macy's but no comforters. and they were pretty simple. i like white so we stuck to white/ivory/cream colored sheets.

• Jamie
    Super May 2013
    Jamie ·
    • Flag

We registered for all our bedding on Pottery Barn

http://www.potterybarn.com/products/vintage-ticking-stripet-duvet-cover-sham-blue/?pkey=cduvet-covers-shams&cm_src=duvet-covers-shams||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_--_-

We also got a gray matching quilt for on top and white sheets with blue and gray. Wanted both masculine and feminine

• D
    Expert April 2016
    DuluthBride_MN ·
    • Flag

Kohl's, this one.

• Aimee
    Super May 2013
    Aimee ·
    • Flag

We couldn't find any we liked, plus we want to upgrade to a King size bed, so we didn't register for any bedding. Definitely check out reviews and make sure it is machine washable.

• Laudie
    Master October 2013
    Laudie ·
    • Flag

We registered for Nicole Miller Metropolitan Full/Queen Duvet Cover at Bed Bath and Beyond. I'm super excited to use it!

• Karen
    Super May 2013
    Karen ·
    • Flag

We registered for the Perfect Touch sheets at BBB and a down comforter. I bought a duvet cover off HauteLook (SXSW?). Going with the gray duvet cover and purple and blue sheets.

• Candice B.
    Master July 2013
    Candice B. ·
    • Flag

I with you @Danielle!! I can't find one I LOVE either!

• Ren
    Devoted June 2013
    Ren ·
    • Flag

We registered for this one from Crate & Barrel, for our guest bedroom.

• D1
    Master October 2013
    D1 ·
    • Flag

I am spoiled - We did not register for bedding as we use 600 or 800 count sheets with a down comforter and duvet cover. Once I started sleeping on the higher thread count sheets I could not see getting the lower ones that typically come in the sets. I typically buy our sheets at overstock.com and have never been disappointed

If we needed new sheets - I would register for these.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=119440&RN=16&

• Mrs. B
    Super June 2013
    Mrs. B ·
    • Flag

I'm SO excited for ours!!! Smiley smile

• Laudie
    Master October 2013
    Laudie ·
    • Flag

@D1 - You could still register for nicer sheets. We registered for the duvet cover and down comforter and I still registered for 630 count sheets

• H
    Just Said Yes December 2016
    Howard ·
    • Flag

Agree! You can still register for even nicer sheets.

• M
    Just Said Yes September 2019
    Mona ·
    • Flag

I was once in the market looking for wedding dress for my younger sister. She wanted her dress to be White because her bed color is White which I gifted on her 22 Birthday. I bought that Bedding and she really likes it.

Bianca beddingWhat bedding set did you register for? 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics