G
Dedicated June 2020

Wedding Colors

Gabby, on February 4, 2019 at 7:06 AM Posted in Planning 0 10
Saved Save
So I have had my wedding colors set as mint green and grey since I started planning my dream wedding in high school. I have recently loved the idea of dusty blue, blush, and grey. I feel they are both color schemes that work for summer, but I had the mint green and grey idea for when my wedding was going to be on the beach. Now I just don't know how I feel anymore. I also like bouquets with the blue and blush color scheme more. Which do you guys prefer?

Wedding Colors 1

Wedding Colors 2

Wedding Colors 3

Wedding Colors 4

Wedding Colors 5

Wedding Colors 6

10 Comments

• Jessica
    Devoted November 2019
    Jessica ·
    You can do both since all incorporate neutrals and dusty shades. This will also make it easier to decorate because you won't be. So limited in choices when shopping.
  • G
    Dedicated June 2020
    Gabby ·
    View Quoted Comment
    You think they all work together well? I just don't know what I want the main color for dresses to be now.
  • L
    Dedicated September 2019
    LJ ·
    If you choose a floral print as either a main color, accent, or MOH dress, the rest will flow together very naturally
  • A
    Master October 2019
    Angelena ·

I think if you do blue and mint shades for the bridesmaid dresses (tulle gradient would look gorgeous like that) and gray for the tuxes and use blue and mint throughout the decor it will look great THEN have the blush be just in the florals as accents. I think you could make it work. Your invites would be a beautiful blend of everything.

• Pirate & 60s Bride
    Champion March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·
    They’re both beautiful. Does one palette fit your venue better?
  • G
    Dedicated June 2020
    Gabby ·
    View Quoted Comment
    That's an awesome idea! Would those shades work with blues and greens though? I've seen different shades for just one color but not two different colors. I'm not sure how to made that look cohesive with dresses.
  • G
    Dedicated June 2020
    Gabby ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Not really. They would both look great.
  • A
    Master October 2019
    Angelena ·
    View Quoted Comment

Something like this. As you can see they already have those blush/peachy florals in there. And then a nice light gray (not too light for the tuxes) would match completely!

Wedding Colors 7
    Wedding Colors 8

• Jessica
    Devoted November 2019
    Jessica ·
    Love all the suggestions on here about the mismatched color bridesmaids dresses!
  • G
    Dedicated June 2020
    Gabby ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Wow that looks really nice together! Thank you!

Comment on this discussion