We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Lynnie
WeddingWire Administrator October 2016

#ourkindoflove is....

Lynnie, on March 5, 2018 at 3:32 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 38
Saved Save

We believe that what makes your love story unique is also what makes your love story beautiful.

Tell us how your love story is unique and enter to win $250 weekly! Enter now

All you need to do is: upload a photo to the #ourkindoflove page and tell us what your love means to you with a custom filter overlay, then share and tag the image on instagram, with the hashtag #ourkindoflove and @WeddingWire. Smiley ring

Enter now!

#ourkindoflove is.... 1

You can share your #ourkindoflove pic in this discussion as well so we can see your fun entries!! Smiley heart

38 Comments

• Lex
    VIP September 2019
    Lex ·
    • Flag
    My old man! Love him with almost as much as he loves riding lol.

#ourkindoflove is.... 2
  • Victorian Bride
    VIP May 2021
    Victorian Bride ·
    • Flag
    Lynnie, I'm not on Instagram and I don't know how to do anything except upload pics. I thought it wasn't something I needed until I became a bride to be. Definitely cannot do an overlay. No desktop, only mobile. I know this sounds crazy, but it's true. I'm missing out on lots of wedding contests because of this. I'd appreciate any suggestions. I'm a bride and want to do fun bridal things. 💍 I know I need to set up an Instagram account. I'll check into that asap. Thank you. Love your photo!! ❤
  • Lynnie
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Oh my gosh!! I just saw your image on our instagram feed and was loved the "Ride or Die"!! Smiley heart

• Lynnie
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Oh no! You can still create the image from a mobile web browser and post it here, but you have to share it on instagram with the tags to be entered to win.

Instagram is free if you take a few minutes to set it up! Smiley shame

• Kristina
    Master August 2018
    Kristina ·
    • Flag

"Fun" is definitely the best way I could describe it! We love to laugh together and goof off, literally all the time. Sometimes I have to remind him to be serious and he tries, SO hard, but usually fails!

He makes me laugh even when I don't want to. He makes anyone he meets laugh. We can usually be seen goofing off and being silly together, and I love it!

Fun! That's Us!#ourkindoflove is.... 3

• Lynnie
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Such a cute pic too!!! Smiley heart

• Mrs.BowmanToBe
    Dedicated August 2018
    Mrs.BowmanToBe ·
    • Flag
    We just laugh all the time, especially at ourselves. My FH commented one day that since we've been together life has just been fun, and I really think that's one of the things at the heart of our relationship. It's been a blast.

#ourkindoflove is.... 4
  • Laura
    Champion June 2010
    Laura ·
    • Flag

I'm not eligible to enter to win, but I couldn't resist making one anyway!

#ourkindoflove is.... 5

• Liana
    VIP March 2017
    Liana ·
    • Flag

Just entered on IG. Smiley heart

With our one year wedding anniversary on 3/10, Saturday, it is a perfect week to post this pic. Smiley heart

#ourkindoflove @weddingwire #ourkindoflove is.... 6

• Jennifer
    Master September 2018
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

An Adventure!#ourkindoflove is.... 7

• Kaleigh
    Just Said Yes March 2019
    Kaleigh ·
    • Flag
    Giddy is the perfect word for how I feel. I’m so excited and in love and punch drunk! I’m giddy like a kid on Christmas every day. How lucky I am.

#ourkindoflove is.... 8
  • Jo
    WeddingWire Administrator May 2015
    Jo ·
    • Flag

I can't enter but I wanted to play along too! Laura and Lynnie both chose wedding day pictures so I used one as well Smiley heart #ourkindoflove is.... 9

• Jo
    WeddingWire Administrator May 2015
    Jo ·
    • Flag

Since I can't enter the competition I made my #ourkindoflove pic my WeddingWire profile picture, and now every time I post I'm having a heart attack because I don't recognize the photo! I had the last one for almost two years and it's freaking me out. Plus in the thumbnail it looks like we're picking each other's noses, but I swear we're just booping each other!

• Laura
    Champion June 2010
    Laura ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Me too!!! Not the nose-picking/booping part, but the different avatar looking weird part! I love your pic, btw. I love all these pics!!!

• Kelsey
    Dedicated September 2018
    Kelsey ·
    • Flag

5.5 years of long distance and deployments Smiley smile #ourkindoflove is.... 10

We've been together for 5.5 years and have yet to live in the same city/state. I am so excited for the next couple of months when he will return from deployment and we finally get to live together!

• J
    Savvy April 2018
    Janetsy ·
    • Flag
    He was my boyfriend during feshmen year. We were both very young and immature so we decided to remain friends. We lost touch of each other while my FH was deployed. We both felt connected even though we were not near each other during our early adult years. When we hooked up again it felt like we were never apart!

#ourkindoflove is.... 11
  • Kristina
    Dedicated June 2018
    Kristina ·
    • Flag
    I cannot for the life of me figure out how to post it on IG with the overlay? I click enter now pick a picture choose the overlay and then it says click here to post to IG I click on it and my picture is nowhere to be found! Help!!!!
  • Monkinonk
    Savvy June 2018
    Monkinonk ·
    • Flag

#ourkindoflove is.... 12

We never stop growing together, learning together, every step of our relationship is a journey to become better and brighter.

• A
    Just Said Yes November 2018
    Abby ·
    • Flag
    I love this overlay!

#ourkindoflove is.... 13
  • Lynnie
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

So cute!!!!