Rach
VIP May 2014

Manic Monday Memes...

Rach, on April 21, 2014 at 10:14 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 32
Saved Save

Do you ever have one of those days where you're just NOT feeling the whole "work" thing? I mean, at all? That's me today. If I didn't have to save up my vacation time for the wedding/honeymoon, I would NOT be here today...

So, here ya go...

Share your memes!

32 Comments

• winnipegwriter
    Master September 2015
    winnipegwriter ·

Aw, that is too bad you don't get Easter Monday off! Both FH and I have today off as a stat holiday.

• Rach
    VIP May 2014
    Rach ·

@winnipeg, you suck!

• Courtney F
    VIP April 2014
    Courtney F ·

I love that! And I am getting married this weekend, so I had to work today too. I am having such a hard time focusing, but I just need to make it til Wednesday then I am off for 2 and 1/2 weeks!

• winnipegwriter
    Master September 2015
    winnipegwriter ·

I'll be in the same 'I don't wanna work' mentality tomorrow haha

• Blissful
    Super September 2014
    Blissful ·

I had to work today and most people took a vacation day. I'm thinking it will be an early day...

• KimS
    Master September 2014
    KimS ·

Oof, me too. LOL! I'm savin' up that PTO like nobody's business!!

• Rach
    VIP May 2014
    Rach ·

@Courtney, congratulations! I am so ready for our wedding/honeymoon and a full 12 days off work!

• Rach
    VIP May 2014
    Rach ·

@KimS, I love it!

• Carlene
    Expert March 2018
    Carlene ·

I feel your pain. I have a serious case of the Monday Blues right now. I hate my job so much. And not because of the actual work I do....but more of the people I work with. They are so aggressive, and mean, and its just not my cup of tea anymore. But what am I gonna do....I have to pay the bills. =*(

• Future Mrs.Whitaker
    VIP August 2014
    Future Mrs.Whitaker ·

We were closed on Friday and my supervisor asked us to all come in early to handle backlog. I was the only person on the second shift (10:30am-7pm) that came in at 8. So today I will be working 8am-7pm, with only 2 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch. I was OVER it by 8:15.

• Rach
    VIP May 2014
    Rach ·

@Carlene, I'm so sorry! That's a tough position. Maybe a new/better job will come up for you soon!

@MrsWhitaker, that stinks! If it were up to me, I'd let you off early since you were the only one to come in early!

• Future Mrs.Whitaker
    VIP August 2014
    Future Mrs.Whitaker ·

@Rach- lol thanks. I so wish it worked that way...however, there are only 3 of us here for second shift this week, so we will be shorthanded after 1st shift leaves.

• Nay
    Master August 2014
    Nay ·

I know the feeling. Started feeling the Monday Blah last night. lol

• Rach
    VIP May 2014
    Rach ·

@Nay, ME TOO!! I was trying to enjoy Sunday evening with FH, but for some reason the Monday blues were lingering over my head like a black cloud. Must be something in the air!

• TiffanyShay
    Master October 2014
    TiffanyShay ·

These are my thoughts today

• Rach
    VIP May 2014
    Rach ·

@TiffanyShay, exactly!!

• Tracy
    VIP February 2015
    Tracy ·

This is me today.

• Suzi
    Master June 2014
    Suzi ·

As much as I hate Mondays and my job, I'm thankful to be back at work today. This weekend was horrible and filled with drama. I slept at my desk for an hour this morning too.

• TiffanyShay
    Master October 2014
    TiffanyShay ·

Yes please lol

• KimS
    Master September 2014
    KimS ·

Preeeety much...

Comment on this discussion