Mrs. Pezz
VIP September 2013

I used to think some of you were crazy....

Mrs. Pezz, on July 24, 2013 at 11:13 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 9
Saved Save

...when you would talk about not being able to stay away from looking at your registries. But Oh. My. Gosh. Now that my shower is getting near and I saw that first gift get purchased, I cannot stop myself from looking everyday! Ahhhhh, how do I stop?!?!

I am going to ruin all the surprise of opening gifts, lol!

9 Comments

• We'llAlwaysHaveParis
    Master November 2013
    We'llAlwaysHaveParis ·
    • Flag

Why do you want to stop - update the sucker so there's enough left on it for the procrastinators.

• MiaLee
    Devoted October 2013
    MiaLee ·
    • Flag

My shower is a couple of months away and people have already started purchasing. Invitations haven't even been sent out yet for the shower! Not to mention I accidently registered for a set of 3 bowls that were $215 and they say "Purchased" next to them.

I'm interested in knowing who purchased those!

• Mrs. Pezz
    VIP September 2013
    Mrs. Pezz ·
    • Flag

Mostly just because I will know exactly what I will be getting at my shower, I will have to try and act surprised. Amazon even told me who purchased the first items, whoops.

• LaurenVictoria
    Super October 2013
    LaurenVictoria ·
    • Flag

I didn't even try to prevent myself from looking.. I knew I wouldn't be able to not look. I check it often. lol

• Mrs. Pezz
    VIP September 2013
    Mrs. Pezz ·
    • Flag

Well, this makes me feel better that I am not the only one who can't not look!

And good tip Paris, I will want to make sure there is plenty left!

• MrsGC
    Super October 2013
    MrsGC ·
    • Flag

I keep getting yelled at from people because I am looking everyday. I just want to yell back and say ..."Uhhhh HELLO people!! Who do you think picked all that stuff out on that registry!!!"

My shower is Saturday! I keep saying everyday this week - "Ok I wont look today" but then I do! Maybe today I'll stop! lol

• Sammer84
    Expert September 2013
    Sammer84 ·
    • Flag

My mom made me stop Smiley sad Once the shower is over though I will resume!

• Future_Lobos
    VIP September 2013
    Future_Lobos ·
    • Flag

I look at and update mine all the time.

• Mrs. Potter
    Expert July 2013
    Mrs. Potter ·
    • Flag

I look at mine all the time! I just noticed that some one bought us our flatware 45-piece set for $90!! I am so excited!!!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics