Discussion closed

Lynnie
WeddingWire Administrator October 2016

Help testing a new feedback method!

Lynnie, on July 12, 2018 at 5:10 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 7
Saved Save

We are experimenting with a new way to gather feedback from our users about the wedding planning process and need your help!

We'd love your participation in this study about how you researched and selected your reception venue. If you've selected a reception venue - whether hotel, barn, museum or something else - we want to hear from you. You will be asked a few standard survey questions and then asked to record two video responses of 1 minute each.

There are 15 openings for this project. As a thank you for fully completing the survey and videos, we'll email you a $10 Amazon gift card.

A few things to know:

- The survey should take 6-8 minutes to complete

- You MUST take this survey on a device that will allow you to record a video response, such as your computer, mobile phone or tablet. There is no need to download any software - you'll use the webcam/mobile camera on your device to record.

Please click here to participate!

We are really excited to get your feedback via this new approach!!

7 Comments

• Lynnie
    Lynnie Online ·

We still need a few more people!! Please help us out!!

giphy.gif

• Rachel
    VIP September 2018
    Rachel ·
    It was really quick to complete
  • A
    Super February 2019
    Amy ·

I actually did this a few days ago and didn't comment, oops. It was set up really well and super quick. And dang I know I can use that amazon gift card. Hello ten dollars of wedding stuff.

• Casey
    VIP December 2018
    Casey ·

Done! I'm a researcher so I always love helping people out with surveys!

• Lynnie
    Lynnie Online ·

Yayy!! Thank you all so much!!

• T
    Super December 2018
    T P ·
    This sounds like an awesome way to research using new technologies. Unfortunately, we are still looking for a venue. I would love to help out if we find a venue before the survey has ended!
  • Lynnie
    Lynnie Online ·

Thanks SO much for your help everyone!