Lynnie
WeddingWire Administrator October 2016

Have you ever forgotten to wear your ring?

Lynnie, on May 21, 2019 at 11:05 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 176
Saved

Wearing an engagement ring is a new feeling that takes a little while to get used to! Have you ever just spaced out and totally forgotten to wear it? 馃拲

Innocent or guilty? And - has your bare ring ringer caused any awkward convos? Smiley xd

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Next Question: Have you ever had dress regret?

Back to the Beginning: Innocent or Guilty?

176 Comments

Latest activity by Brianna, on July 20, 2020 at 2:20 AM
  • Mrs. H
    Master September 2019
    Mrs. H
    • Flag

Yes, and I usually remember right as it's too late to go back for it. I hate being without it

• Victoria
    Super May 2019
    Victoria
    • Flag
    Not guilty, I never take it off. 馃槀
  • Jennifer
    Expert October 2019
    Jennifer
    • Flag
    Pfft. I left it at home yesterday. It's happened about three times now? Since October. I have a ring catcher where my ring lives overnight, and some mornings I just forget to put it on. Usually when I'm in a rush. It's a small, delicate ring, so I don't really feel it when it's on. By extension, I don't feel it when it's off, sometimes.
  • Mandi
    Master October 2020
    Mandi
    • Flag
    I was terrible at remembering my ring to begin with. Only once did I get called out, by my bank teller.
  • Kelsey
    VIP September 2020
    Kelsey
    • Flag

Not guilty, I never take it off unless I'm cleaning or taking a shower.

• Kristin
    Super November 2019
    Kristin
    • Flag

Guilty. I sometimes forget to put it back on for a while after I get my nails done. I hate getting lotion on it so I always take it off. Also, after the gym. I have a QALO ring I wear for sports and the gym so I don't notice that its not on since there is something there.

• Megan
    Dedicated August 2019
    Megan
    • Flag
    Only a handful of times in about 1 year. Sometimes if I鈥檓 in a huge rush to work it slips my mind and I always realize it in the car on the way to work 馃槗
  • Sharonne
    Savvy June 2021
    Sharonne
    • Flag

Yes, if I'm running to the grocery store, I forget it.

• Cadence
    Dedicated August 2019
    Cadence
    • Flag

Innocent. I wear is 99.9% of the time.

• Jessica
    VIP October 2019
    Jessica
    • Flag
    Innocent! I only take it off to put lotion on and I hold it in my teeth so I don't leave it somewhere. Gross, I know but I'm terrified to lose it.
  • Formerbride
    VIP June 2019
    Formerbride
    • Flag
    Guilty. I just did it two weeks ago when we went to a party.
  • Maggie
    Super April 2020
    Maggie
    • Flag
    I forgot it twice now- it鈥檚 only when I don鈥檛 put it in its ring bowl and it feels so weird!
  • Rachel
    Devoted October 2019
    Rachel
    • Flag

Yes! Smiley cry not because I don't absolutely love it (I do) but because I take it off when I'm washing dishes, going to bed or doing anything that might mess it up. Then I forget to put it back on. Truthfully, super glad to see that others have this issue as well, makes me feel a bit better about it.

• Madison
    Devoted May 2022
    Madison
    • Flag
    I would say innocent! I really only take it off when sleeping, showering and I use a silicon one at the gym.
  • Meghan
    Master October 2019
    Meghan
    • Flag

Completely innocent! Putting it on is the first thing I do in the mornings!

• Sexypoodle
    Master October 2021
    Sexypoodle
    • Flag
    A few times, when really rushing out of the house. I take my rings off at night and I also don鈥檛 wear my e-ring to the gym. But FH proposed with a second ring too that I can wear on a more casual basis. So I have that option.
  • Future Mrs. K
    VIP June 2019
    Future Mrs. K
    • Flag

Guilty. I take it off when I sleep, shower, cook, clean, etc. so I have forgotten to put it back on before, especially if I was rushing. Not very often though and not in a very long time now.

• Jessica
    Master September 2020
    Jessica
    • Flag
    I have forgotten it a couple times trying to rush everyone out the door and to school on time. No one else has noticed though 馃槄.
  • Adara
    Devoted October 2019
    Adara
    • Flag

Guilty. Yes. This happened once and I felt naked all day. It happened again. I was 5 min from home and turned around and went back to get my ring. It was worth being late to work. I hate the feeling of not having it.

• Carlette
    Dedicated August 2020
    Carlette
    • Flag
    Guilty, but I always managed to remember to put it back on before he noticed.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics