Florida Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Florida? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Florida has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Order by:
Last Comment
Florida Weddings!
Kelly, on July 27, 2018 at 4:05 PM

To all the Florida couples out there planning, tell us about your wedding details!Where are you getting married? What kind of venue is it?Are you doing an outdoor or indoor wedding ceremony &...

Desiree, Yesterday at 6:44 PM 40 916
Let's talk about local photographers!
FutureMrsKC, on November 13, 2018 at 11:20 AM

Who is your photographer? Where are you located in FL and what do you love about them?We are located in NE Florida and we are using Colin Goodman Photography for our wedding! He has been so...

Future Mrs. Jarrett, Apr 8, 2019 26 1 359
Headpieces options @ Orlando, Fl?
Vanessa, on August 1, 2019 at 4:53 PM

Hello all!!So I'm gonna be traveling to Orlando, FL in a few months and I wanted to take some time to look out for headpieces over there. Any affordable bridal shops there that I should visit? I have...

Cassie, 11 hours ago 2 17
Good Orlando Wedding Venues
Zach, on August 20, 2019 at 10:35 AM

Hello!My Fiance and I are planning a wedding venue in the Orlando, FL area. We are looking for an area that will have a garden type venue outside and a reception inside in the cool AC. Are there any...

Cliodhna, 12 hours ago 4 28
Help: church chapel reception and ceremony in fl
Kayla, on August 21, 2019 at 2:28 PM

Hello! I am desperately trying to find a traditional looking white church chapel to have my full wedding at. So far I haven't found a single lead! Most of the churches don't allow the reception at the...

Kayla, Yesterday at 4:31 PM 3 15
Videographer in Miami
Private User, Yesterday at 4:21 PM

Hello all! I am getting married in Miami in November of this year. We are having a small wedding as we live in Virginia but I can't find a videographer that will do a 2-3 hour package on a Saturday...

Private User, Yesterday at 4:21 PM 7
Help! Winter-ish Destin Bachelorette Party
Daryl, Yesterday at 3:14 PM

Hello everyone! I am planning a bachelorette party for my best friend and we are considering going to Destin for her last fling! She is getting married January 2020 so we were thinking about doing the...

Daryl, Yesterday at 3:14 PM 4
South Beach, Miami Wedding
Valerie, Yesterday at 9:50 AM

Calling all my South Beach brides! We're between two beautiful hotels The Palms and The National and had a few questions for the forum: - For those that celebrated your weddings in Miami and it was...

Valerie, Yesterday at 9:50 AM 14
Need a florist in clearwater beach/tampa area
Kristine, on August 21, 2019 at 10:06 AM

Looking for a florist in the clearwater beach/tampa area that can be recommended ? Thank you

Cliodhna, Yesterday at 7:56 AM 1 9
Stuck in a rut about dress shopping!
Krystal, on August 20, 2019 at 10:29 PM

Help! I’m new to the area I’m in and I don’t know of any good wedding dress shops here in Winter Haven Florida. Is there anyone from this area that might have some good local spots

Krystal, Aug 21, 2019 2 11
Venues with Open Vendor Policies in Orlando fl
Catherine, on August 7, 2019 at 3:00 PM

I'm having trouble finding venues that offer open vendor policy. I have a lot of vendors that are all more than qualified to work weddings and do so all the time but I'm having trouble finding some...

Maritza, Aug 20, 2019 5 48
Wedding Planner orlando fl Help !!!!
Eshell, on August 16, 2019 at 6:29 AM

I’m trying not to stress. Can someone please please give me a recommendation on a VERY good wedding planner in Orlando, FL area to rent wedding items Eg plate chargers , table numbers etc. card box....

Cliodhna, Aug 19, 2019 1 28
St.pete/tampa Venue Help!
Kelly, on August 16, 2019 at 11:57 AM

Hi everyone!I'm so new to all of this and not a great planner so these forums have been really helpful and interesting. My fiancé and I are looking to get married in the St.Pete/Tampa area on the...

Cliodhna, Aug 19, 2019 1 15
Bachelorette Party Destinations - North Florida/ga Area
Kimberly, on July 27, 2019 at 11:52 AM

Hello there future brides! I am getting married Oct. 10, 2020 so my bachelorette party is quite a long time away 😂 however, I’m assessing timelines as all of my bridal party & girlfriends will be...

Kimberly, Aug 17, 2019 12 77
Help
Jennifer, on August 17, 2019 at 10:46 AM

Hello ,need a beach, where they don't charge fees, and a place to do the reception nearby please

Jennifer, Aug 17, 2019 6 32
lgbt Wedding Officiant
Ebony, on August 15, 2019 at 12:30 PM

Hello. My FW and I are trying the knot 6/20/20 in Clearwater, FL. We are still searching for a wedding officiant as well as a venue. Anyone has any input?

Sinéad, Aug 16, 2019 3 41
May 2020 Florida Brides?!
Stephanie, on June 13, 2019 at 2:48 PM

Hey guys! Who's getting married in Florida in 2020!? We just signed our contract with the White Orchid in Ft Myers Florida for our May 2020 wedding and we are so excited to start all the fun planning...

Jacqueline, Aug 14, 2019 16 149
Sarasota Dress Shopping
Trisha, on August 12, 2019 at 3:25 PM

Hey friends! I’m coming out of wedding planning retirement to help my bestie! I’m surprising her in a couple weeks to go dress shopping and would love some help finding a couple of shops. I’m coming...

Cassi, Aug 14, 2019 2 24
Ceremony Planning
Jordana, on August 12, 2019 at 9:37 PM

Hi All! Anyone getting married in the Tampa Area that hasn’t picked a venue yet?

Cliodhna, Aug 13, 2019 1 8
swfl Photography and Videography
Mary, on August 9, 2019 at 4:08 PM

SPAM ME WITH YOUR PHOTOGRAPHERS! Please drop links and pics of your favorites, friends, family, all photographers and videographers. FH and I can’t seem to agree on the same photographer. We might end...

Mary, Aug 12, 2019 4 17