Skip to main content

Florida Planning

Join group

Getting married in Florida? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Florida has to offer.

Members

Discussions

Rebecca
Need help with day of wedding!!
Rebecca, on July 15, 2024 at 9:49 PM

My fiancé and I are struggling to find a business that sets up and tears down our decorations, tables and chairs at a venue we chose in St. Petersburg, Florida. It seems everything is so expensive and...

Elly, Jul 20, 2024 2 17
Lisa
Wedding cake
Lisa, on July 7, 2024 at 11:21 AM

Has anyone had a wedding cake on the beach in August. Lol I'm getting married Aug 2 at 6:00 pm in beautiful PCB . Over on the West End at Laguna Beach. Has anyone got any suggestions on what kind of...

Elly, Jul 21, 2024 3 29
Hailey
Looking for a photographer!
Hailey, on July 18, 2024 at 11:05 AM

Hey there! My name is Hailey and I am getting married October of next year at Sterling in Minneolia Fl. I am currently on the hunt for a photographer but wanted to get people’s opinions on who they...

Hailey, Jul 18, 2024 8
B
Rehearsal Dinner Fort Lauderdale
Brent, on July 14, 2024 at 4:44 PM

Hello- My fiancé and I are getting married in Fort Lauderdale next June. Any suggestions for rehearsal dinners (Las Olas area) more on the causal side? Thank you!

Brent, Jul 14, 2024 10
Rebecca
Wedding venues
Rebecca, on July 2, 2024 at 1:19 PM

I have a venue in mind but they wont contact me back, i got a photographer and he said hes looking into venues and doing a garden themed one so i may go with that

Pat, Jul 7, 2024 1 10
Olivia
Magazine photo booth
Olivia, on May 7, 2024 at 7:40 PM

Ladies ( & very well advanced Gentlemen) I'm look for the magazine photo booth that's blowing up in Orlando Fl. Im finding it everywhere else but Orlando. This would tie my whole reception...

Rene, Jul 14, 2024 2 48
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics