Florida Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Florida? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Florida has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Wedding Brunch
Kurtina, on December 12, 2018 at 5:14 PM

Hello, I am from Milwaukee, WI but I'm getting married in Ft. Lauderdale, FL the last Saturday in March. We will have a sunrise ceremony and I can't find a place that I can have a brunch for me and my...

Denise, 2 hours ago 3 Comments 60
Couples getting married on April 25, 2020 in Florida
Ashley, on December 7, 2018 at 4:27 PM

Hey yall. I tried to count and calculate for when my menstrual cycle will arrive and of course there is no way to know sometimes but I think it will be week after what plans do u have if this happens...

Ashley, Yesterday at 3:12 PM 6 Comments 30
Pamela
Key Largo, fl Hair and Makeup?
Pamela, on September 19, 2018 at 7:51 PM

So I've looked at Miami and FTL hair and makeup artists but they are charging a lot, plus travel. Anyone have a great experience in Key Largo they can share? I'm looking for airbrush.

Ana, Yesterday at 12:31 PM 3 Comments 37
Rachel
Couples getting married on December 14, 2019 in Florida
Rachel, on August 2, 2018 at 7:47 PM

Hi Date Twins! Congratulations to each of you. It looks like we're all getting married on the same day in Florida! How's the wedding planning coming along so far? Where's everyone's venues?...

Allegra, Dec 13, 2018 2 Comments 51
Couples getting married on September 1, 2019 in Florida
Kareta, on December 13, 2018 at 6:56 AM

Hello my name is Kareta I’m excited to meet people with same date for our big day. My wedding will be Ft Lauderdale fl

Kareta, Dec 13, 2018 2 Comments 9
Panama City beach weddings.
Kaylin, on August 2, 2018 at 1:28 AM

I’m getting married October 5,2019 in Panama City beach Florida. Who else is planning there wedding there? I’m interested in what vendors you chose and why!

Kaylin, Dec 12, 2018 3 Comments 21