Florida Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Florida? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Florida has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

C
Couples getting married on June 8, 2019 in Florida
Carmella, on August 19, 2018 at 9:34 PM

Hi everyone

Carmella, 2 hours ago 3 Comments 26
Natalie
Photographers Gulf Coast
Natalie, on August 20, 2018 at 9:26 AM

I am planning our wedding from NY for Siesta Key, FL not living down in the area its hard to find someone for photography. Anyone near that area that has any feedback on photographers? I feel like...

Maggie, 6 hours ago 5 Comments 44
Caterers Fort Lauderdale
Carolina, on August 5, 2018 at 1:45 AM

Hi,I'm getting married 6/29/19 and looking for a reasonably price caterer for 140 people (including children). Everything I've seen so far has been crazy expensive. Anyone have any suggestions on how...

Maggie, 6 hours ago 3 Comments 26
Couples getting married on March 10, 2019 in Florida
Danielle, on July 31, 2018 at 6:17 PM

Hello all March 10th wedding planners. Congratulations! If you would like post where you are in the process and any updates we could learn. I am having my wedding at Hotel Colonnade in Coral Gables....

Maggie, 6 hours ago 3 Comments 15
Emily
iso mansion for wedding ceremony and reception
Emily , on September 22, 2018 at 5:46 PM

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of mansions in the Tampa/St. Pete/Clearwater area that can be used for a ceremony and reception. As of right now, we are thinking about 100...

Emily, Yesterday at 2:35 PM 2 Comments 19
Couples getting married on January 5, 2019 in Florida
Janice, on August 21, 2018 at 11:40 AM

Hi all,I am just getting into the throws of planning, late I know but my fiance and I are both busy professionals. I am keeping it small and simple. Reaching out to my date twins for moral support! ...

Georgia, Sep 21, 2018 3 Comments 24