Florida Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Florida? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Florida has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Affordable Ceremony & Reception package
Valerie, on Feb 13, 2018 at 1:19 PM

Can someone give me some venues that are affordable in Florida?? All inclusive.

Jordana, 31 seconds ago 3 Comments 19
i need a location!
Priscila, Yesterday at 4:10 PM

Hi every one . I’m getting married next year mid April and want to know if anyone here knows of a good garden/outdoors venue that doesn’t break the bank. Thanks -cila

Jordana, A minute ago 1 Comment 3
Officiant! Only 78 days till wedding
Ashley, on Feb 9, 2018 at 11:44 AM

We thought we had this off our list but turns out the person now can’t do it... how did you go about hiring someone that you don’t know officiate the wedding. I don’t want to do the religious way and...

Karen, 5 hours ago 1 Comment 12
Cooper Estate Homestead
Allie , Today at 5:16 PM

Hello Brides! Congratulations! Is anyone getting/got married at the Cooper Estate in Homestead? I am having my wedding there on 6/9 and I am still trying to figure out "Rehersal Dinner/Welcome Party"...

Allie, 6 hours ago 2
Wedding in Florida were from Missouri
Haley, Today at 2:26 PM

Looking for good wedding planners in Destin Florida as we are from Missouri... spring / summer wedding Florida next year. No set date just spring or summer... no more than 35 people total.

Haley, 8 hours ago 1
Couples getting married on Mar 17, 2018 in Florida
Brittney & John, on Feb 14, 2018 at 1:10 AM

Hi date twins! Who are you and why did you pick this date?! It's coming fast. Anyone getting nervous yet?

Darrian & Dynesha, 11 hours ago 5 Comments 39