Tricia
Savvy October 2021

Fall wedding

Tricia, on January 24, 2020 at 11:45 AM Posted in Do It Yourself 0 3
Saved
We are getting married in October 2020, and our colors are dark turquoise and orange. We want to incorporate fall into our wedding. We were thinking about buying fall leaf garland to decorate with, which we did buy one and it was so cheap looking. Then i realized that my flowers will probably have greens in them so i thought maybe to stick with the greens, use white and orange pumpkins and maybe some sold fall flowers throughout? I’m not sure. I feel all over the place. Any ideas ladies? Pics for inspiration will gladly be appreciated!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Clíodhna, on January 27, 2020 at 8:24 AM
  • Megan
    Super October 2020
    Megan ·
    • Flag
    I think using greens in your flowers would do a good job to pull the colors together!! I also love the idea of using orange and yellow mums. Here are some pics I found!

Fall wedding 1

Fall wedding 2
    Fall wedding 3

• Meghan
    Master October 2019
    Meghan ·
    • Flag

This could be something your florist can help you with. You could also just use deep, rich fall colors instead of actual “fall items” (like leaves or pumpkins) and still achieve the fall theme. But here are some photos I found...

Fall wedding 4

Fall wedding 5

• Clíodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Clíodhna ·
    • Flag

Some gorgeous inspiration pictures from the PPs, Tricia! Pinterest is such an awesome place to check out for decor inspiration. Have you browsed it?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics