Recent Discussions

Need help planning your wedding? The WeddingWire community is the best place to ask questions and share your ideas with other engaged couples.

Most recent discussions

Hate to say i was right
Crystal, Today at 6:49 AM

So my wedding is in July and in August my bridesmaids were so excited they picked out their dress on sale from last season so I warned sizes will sell quick get it by January so ensure you have it....

Crystal, 5 minutes ago 3
Favorite thing on your registry?
Destiny, Today at 5:06 AM

Whats your favorite thing on ur registry r u going to get it ur self if no1 buys it for you? (Excuse the txt speak tired and up adding new things cuz stuff was deleted ) im most excited for the deluxe...

Bridget, An hour ago 2 Comments 16
Can you use a different wedding website and invitation?
KT4ever, Today at 3:02 AM

For example:i’m Loving these invitations on minted (it’s a special design that’s exclusively from them) but the wedding website I would like to have it under (Zola) does not have that specialized...

Misstomorris, 18 minutes ago 2 Comments 25
Processional Timing
Stacie, Today at 2:12 AM

Hello! We are going to have a processional song for just the bridesmaids (2 of them) and myself the bride, without any stopping or fading. Our aisle will be about 7 rows long. I edited the song (it...

Swtnss238, 2 hours ago 1 Comment 28
Alternatives to numbering tables on seating chart
Jean, Today at 1:21 AM

So, we find ourselves having to do a seating chart, just because of the way the reception venue is arranged. . It is a historic house / restaurant with several rooms. . I'd rather not do labeling as...

Lizzy, 16 minutes ago 10 Comments 74

Most popular discussions

What is the point of "save the dates" and "invitations"?
KT4ever, Yesterday at 10:33 PM

In my experience, I don't see a point when everyone just asks me (and you can tell I'm getting very annoyed with this post). I've just texted or messaged people for the addresses to send these "save...

Crystal, 4 minutes ago 5 Comments 78
Teapots Galore!!
Amber, Yesterday at 6:41 PM

Hey all! I am having an Alice in Wonderland themed wedding. My mom and sister just sent me this snapshot of my teapots finally planted in. I just HAD to share it!! And that's not even CLOSE to all of...

Summer987, 4 minutes ago 10 Comments 89
Alternative Bouquet toss
Courtney, Yesterday at 11:40 PM

So I've been trying to think of cute things to do for my wedding. Like different types of bouquets for the bridesmaids and things for the bridesmen. But I came across a different type of bouquet toss....

Amber, 5 minutes ago 1 Comment 42
Hate to say i was right
Crystal, Today at 6:49 AM

So my wedding is in July and in August my bridesmaids were so excited they picked out their dress on sale from last season so I warned sizes will sell quick get it by January so ensure you have it....

Crystal, 5 minutes ago 3
Who to send a Save the Date?
, Yesterday at 8:37 PM

FH and I are looking at STD designs for an idea of cost/when to order. We were wondering, is it acceptable to only send them to people coming from out of state and country (we have family members in...

Courtney, 9 minutes ago 15 Comments 165