Recent Discussions

Need help planning your wedding? You're not alone! The WeddingWire Community is the best place to ask questions and share your ideas.

Latest discussions posted

Hi, i need an event decorator that can help set up my reception. i would only liek to spend around $300; any suggestions for Daly City, San Francisco,
monique , Today at 5:56 PM

i, I need an event decorator that can help set up my reception. I would only liek to spend around $300; any suggestions for Daly City, San Francisco, S. South San Francisco area..Needed for Oct 05,...

monique, 3 minutes ago 3
Groomsmen attire
Heidi , Today at 5:31 PM

I am not sure exactly what I want my guys to wear. It is a rustic theme and want suspenders. I already have my dress.

Heidi, A minute ago 11 Comments 36
Today is the day!!!
Caitlin, Today at 5:27 PM

Omg, less than 3 hours until the wedding!!! I'm so excited and have been nervous all day. I'm trying to listen to music to calm down but I just can't believe that it's finally here! Wish me luck lol

Amy, 26 minutes ago 2 Comments 30
Marriage License
LaTasha, Today at 5:17 PM

I have an odd question...does anyone know how long it takes to apply for a marriage license? Do I need the whole day or is the process just a few hours?

FutureMrsD, 13 minutes ago 6 Comments 66
Songs to walk down the aisle to?
Grace , Today at 5:08 PM

Hi everyone! I want to know what song you have walked down the aisle to/plan to walk to. I’m having a hard time finding one I like! Thanks!

FutureMrsD, 3 minutes ago 7 Comments 46

Most popular discussions

Groom won't toss the Garter
Jade, Today at 12:12 PM

Hi brides (and grooms)! My FH and I are having a beachouse wedding amd reception in April. FH does not enjoy dancing and being in the spotlight, so we wont be doing a 1st dance. FH is also not a fan...

DC Bride 10.27.18, 2 minutes ago 16 Comments 298
How i am having a Chicago wedding for 15k
A, Today at 3:39 PM

Hey guys! So before I started really delving into locations and vendors, I did some research online that really broke my spirits about my wedding. So many people we're saying its IMPOSSIBLE to do a...

A, 3 minutes ago 48 Comments 612
Floral company and fake
Emily, Today at 1:47 PM

Do you think your florist would mind if you booked her for the more important things (bouquets, boutenieres, arch) and then she showed up and saw wholesale and /or fake flowers used for barrel decor/...

joey, 3 minutes ago 18 Comments 245
Songs to walk down the aisle to?
Grace , Today at 5:08 PM

Hi everyone! I want to know what song you have walked down the aisle to/plan to walk to. I’m having a hard time finding one I like! Thanks!

FutureMrsD, 3 minutes ago 7 Comments 46
Hi, i need an event decorator that can help set up my reception. i would only liek to spend around $300; any suggestions for Daly City, San Francisco,
monique , Today at 5:56 PM

i, I need an event decorator that can help set up my reception. I would only liek to spend around $300; any suggestions for Daly City, San Francisco, S. South San Francisco area..Needed for Oct 05,...

monique, 3 minutes ago 3