Recent Discussions

Need help planning your wedding? You're not alone! The WeddingWire Community is the best place to ask questions and share your ideas.

Latest discussions posted

Heartwarming Day Vintage Mid Century Wedding Furniture
Jennifer, Today at 3:05 AM

Hi ladies! I experienced the most heart warming thing today. A couple of days ago I was browsing the FB marketplace and came across a new post stating they had a lot of vintage mid century pieces. The...

Jennifer, 45 minutes ago 11
Nwr: blanket hog
TheNextMrsJohnson, Today at 2:31 AM

Anyone else sleep with a blanket hog😂😂 I'm trying to go to sleep but I don't have enough covers. In the meantime someone is snug as a bug, snoring!! Guess I have another item to add to our...

TheNextMrsJohnson, An hour ago 8
Is it appropriate to have a Gothic wedding?
Krystal Ann, Today at 2:08 AM

My fiancee and I have been engaged for about three and a half months. We are both Gothic and I'm wondering if its appropriate to incorporate that into our wedding. He and I aren't particularly worried...

Rikki, An hour ago 2 Comments 27
164 days to go !
Chandell, Today at 1:05 AM

Anyone else at the 6 month mark? it really did not seem that close until i got the call for my menu tasting on Monday the 25th which is also my 28th birthday it is the best gift i have ever gotten....

Erica, An hour ago 6 Comments 40
Wedding shoes!
Lesya, Today at 12:50 AM

Any good websites that have a good variety of pointy toe flats??

Chandell, 2 hours ago 7 Comments 45

Most popular discussions

Show me your dress!
Mrs. McMurry, on Dec 13, 2017 at 1:58 PM

I know there are 83632991 of these threads, but I LOVE seeing everyone's different styles! Bring it on, ladies! Here's mine! It will have a much fuller (more princessy!) skirt when we put the...

FutureMrsN, Feb 20, 2018 346 Comments 15,626
Average Flower Cost??
Courtney, on Apr 24, 2017 at 6:56 PM

I have NO idea how much to budget towards flowers??I am planning a blush/greenery wedding so I would love the flowers to be the main aspect of the wedding with big unruly bouquets and the main aspect...

Alisha, Feb 20, 2018 80 Comments 13,557
Bridal Show Scam? HELP!
Emily, on Mar 8, 2017 at 7:23 PM

Hi all! I went to a bridal show a few months ago and registered my name and phone number. I got a call today from a company called NHI International saying I won 2 wedding bands, a 3/day 2/night trip...

Phoenix1114, Yesterday at 8:22 PM 92 Comments 13,063
bootysjojo
Just fired my Maid of Honor.
bootysjojo, on Jan 30, 2018 at 8:58 AM

I don't know what I was thinking by asking her to be my MOH. I think I had a lot of wine one night and I got a crazy idea that she would be good at the role. Boy, was I wrong. She wasn't into it and...

Chris, Feb 18, 2018 171 Comments 7,907
Allie
diy Catering
Allie, on Dec 18, 2017 at 11:52 AM

FH and I are thinking about DIY catering if we find a venue that allows it. We do have a lot of guests but it would be a lot cheaper if we did it ourselves. We were thinking something simple like...

Sally, Feb 20, 2018 150 Comments 7,762