Recent Discussions

Need help planning your wedding? The WeddingWire community is the best place to ask questions and share your ideas with other engaged couples.

Most recent discussions

My Wedding Day Without My Father
Emily, Today at 3:09 AM

I’m currently in the midst of planning my wedding that is 8 months away. There has been plenty of excitement for this special day but also a lot of heartache. 7 years ago when I was only 17 my dad was...

Emily, 10 minutes ago 3
Https://ultraboostwifi.club
Sharuk, Today at 2:47 AM

https://ultraboostwifi.clubWifi Ultraboost shows some huge guarantees as it is the best-selling Wifi booster on the market. It allows you to have a high speed connection anywhere in your home,...

Sharuk, 32 minutes ago 1
destination ideas
Maddy, Today at 2:17 AM

Hi! I want to have destination wedding! I’m in need of ideas. I would like to go somewhere tropical and I would love to hear anyone’s advice and input about destination weddings!

Maddy, 53 minutes ago 2 15
Transportation
Cookie, Today at 2:15 AM

So I need a bit advice. So I emailed a Limosine transportation I found on thumbtack he gave a great price that’s in our budget he had mixed reviews mostly good but I am worried he might be a bit...

Jeanie, 55 minutes ago 1 7
Covering up a tattoo?
Sharyl, Today at 2:12 AM

Has anyone covered up their tattoos with make up during your big day? And does it last all night? I have a tattoo behind my neck that not a lot of people know about, especially my dad and other family...

Sharyl, An hour ago 3

Most popular discussions

Help!!! *serious answers only please*
Shametra, Yesterday at 2:11 PM

I REALLY NEED HELP!!! I have a female friend that identifies as male!!! And I want her to be a part of my wedding but I have no idea where to put her.. I haven't formally asked her yet because I have...

Rebecca, 5 minutes ago 38 571
My Wedding Day Without My Father
Emily, Today at 3:09 AM

I’m currently in the midst of planning my wedding that is 8 months away. There has been plenty of excitement for this special day but also a lot of heartache. 7 years ago when I was only 17 my dad was...

Emily, 10 minutes ago 3
Azazie ordering
Amina, on September 16, 2019 at 9:51 AM

Hey anyone who used Azazie for their bridesmaids. How close to their date did your girls order their dresses?? My date is January 11 and the girls are asking how close could they order and still be...

Kim, 15 minutes ago 9 79
How to politely ask no children
Kelsey, on September 19, 2019 at 7:27 PM

I am very firm about no kids at our wedding, except for 3 that I have already made my mind about. 2 are in the wedding party and one is a pretty mature 14 year old who can definitely entertain the...

Aleaj, 19 minutes ago 8 173
Don't want a guest to attend. What do i say??
Rachel, on September 19, 2019 at 9:19 PM

My aunt and uncle had a nasty divorce. He was caught cheating, he is now dating a new woman. He has invited her as a guest when my invitations clearly stated just him. The woman being there would...

Aleaj, 23 minutes ago 9 1 298