Recent Discussions

Need help planning your wedding? The WeddingWire community is the best place to ask questions and share your ideas with other engaged couples.

Most recent discussions

Handfasting cords
Rebecca, Today at 2:25 AM

So our officiant is balancing FH's Catholicism with my agnostic/pagan outlook, and this includes a handfasting.I've always wanted one, but I've also always been really vague about what that meant,...

Rebecca, 13 minutes ago 1
Invitation guest list etiquette?
Sarah, Today at 2:23 AM

The venue i selected for our ceremony is beautiful and intimate and that’s what we loved about it. HOWEVER, it maxes out at 175, and we’re already up to 150 with just people from my side of the guest...

Sarah, 14 minutes ago 2
i really don’t want to be my future brother-in-laws groomsman.
Jorge, Today at 2:14 AM

My sister wants me to be her future husbands groomsman. Here’s the thing: I don’t like him and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t like me. He’s more or less the embodiment of Reddit, which is something I...

Jorge, 23 minutes ago 4
Https://www.nutrifitweb.com/vital-max-keto/
Vital, Today at 2:10 AM

This adjustment has been very sufficient so far. Vital Max Keto At least, here's another traveler on that road to Hank Pank with Vital Max Keto. One thing may be better than nothing. Most nitpickers...

Vital, 27 minutes ago 2
Wedding invites and rsvp
Bianca, Today at 2:02 AM

So I’m still a ways away from purchasing invitations. We’re planning to have about 200 guests at our wedding next fall. My plan as of now is to print simple black and white invitations, with a Vellum...

Bianca, 35 minutes ago 3

Most popular discussions

Can i have a piece of chicken at least? 😆
latasha, Yesterday at 4:05 PM

I’d like to hear from some of the people who’ve already had their wedding day. Everyone keeps telling me “you aren’t going to have time to eat”. Me and food have a special relationship! The thought of...

Mariah, 3 minutes ago 98 809
Changing corset back to zipper
Virginia, on July 14, 2019 at 9:41 AM

I’m considering changing my corset back to a zipper. Did anyone else do this with their dress? I’m wondering how much something like this will cost. My dress doesn’t come in until October so I won’t...

Jeanie, 4 minutes ago 2 42
Favors
Daiana, Yesterday at 4:39 PM

I was wondering what the other brides are doing for wedding favors. I have no idea what to do

Mariah, 5 minutes ago 42 286
Military Discounts
Karisma, on July 14, 2019 at 11:26 AM

Does anyone know what hotels, Vendors, flowers, websites, etc for weddings? Even better in San Juan, PR. But even not in PR I would like to know thank you!

Jeanie, 7 minutes ago 9 47
The Difference Between Wife and Wifey
Married Millennial, on July 14, 2019 at 2:24 PM

Some women think wifey is a cute nickname while other women find it to be degrading. Where do you stand? Is there even a difference between a wife and a wifey? Sound off in the comment section.

Jeanie, 13 minutes ago 11 113