Recent Discussions

Need help planning your wedding? The WeddingWire community is the best place to ask questions and share your ideas with other engaged couples.

Most recent discussions

Another thing checked off the to do list!!!!
Gonna B A Purdue, Today at 10:41 PM

Just put the order in for our invitations!!!! Cant wait for them to come in, so super excited. We have decided to just get something each week, and the invitations were this weeks buy. Think we might...

Gonna B A Purdue, A minute ago 1
Writing our own ceremony
Meagan, Today at 10:31 PM

We are writing our own ceremony. My future father in law will be officiating he will add his touches but wanted us to put something together as a starting bases. My FH put an amazing ceremony...

Kiki, 55 seconds ago 5 Comments 11
Bridesmaids dresses
LaShonda, Today at 10:23 PM

Has anyone ordered bridesmaids dresses from azazie

Kiki, 10 minutes ago 1 Comment 8
Marine Dress Blues
Amber, Today at 10:19 PM

Okay so my fiancé is planning on wearing his Dress Blues and seeing as I need to coordinate colors I was wondering if the colors teal blue and a pastel yellow will clash?

Judith, 21 minutes ago 1 Comment 22
Who here has forgot something big
Andrea, Today at 10:12 PM

So DW in two weeks,pretty stressed, still going over some of the last min details including some un foreseen expensives with the venue that we had to work out, and what did I do.. completely forgot...

Wendy, 3 minutes ago 3 Comments 37

Most popular discussions

Rehearsal dinner invitations
Makenzye, on March 28, 2019 at 8:58 AM

Hey laddies! How are you getting the word out about the rehearsal dinner?invitations? Mass text message?

Hannah, 51 seconds ago 15 Comments 116
Writing our own ceremony
Meagan, Today at 10:31 PM

We are writing our own ceremony. My future father in law will be officiating he will add his touches but wanted us to put something together as a starting bases. My FH put an amazing ceremony...

Kiki, 55 seconds ago 5 Comments 11
Engagement pictures outfits!! Help!!
Wendy, Today at 6:17 PM

I am so undecided and confused!! I want a semi formal outfit (dress) and a causal outfit (jeans)..both outfits with sandals. Below are my options!! I just don’t know what colors!! I want red for sure...

Katie, A minute ago 4 Comments 126
Another thing checked off the to do list!!!!
Gonna B A Purdue, Today at 10:41 PM

Just put the order in for our invitations!!!! Cant wait for them to come in, so super excited. We have decided to just get something each week, and the invitations were this weeks buy. Think we might...

Gonna B A Purdue, A minute ago 1
Floral Budget
Tiffani, on April 17, 2019 at 12:37 PM

What did 10k floral budget get you?I was quoted $14k by a popular florist in San Diego. My floral budget is 10k. Do any of you have a similar floral budget? If so, what did it get you? (ex. number of...

Britteny, 3 minutes ago 53 Comments 1,065