Recent Discussions

Need help planning your wedding? You're not alone! The WeddingWire Community is the best place to ask questions and share your ideas.

Latest discussions posted

Honeymoon registry
Rachel, Today at 1:02 AM

Hey everyone,My FH and I wanted to make a honeymoon registry where people contribute to the honeymoon fee instead of give gifts. What would be the best way to go about this? Anyone have a website?

Kiwibride, 9 minutes ago 3 Comments 34
Blended family processional
Amy, Today at 12:58 AM

I need HELP with ideas on the wedding procession! My groom's parents are divorced, but his mother is re-married and his father is single, and my mother is a remarried widow and is walking me down the...

2d Bride, 43 minutes ago 1 Comment 10
Sandals Barbados
Rachel, Today at 12:54 AM

My FH and I just booked our trip to the Sandals Barbados. We wanted some input to see if anyone has been there before! Thank you!

Rachel, An hour ago 8
azazie Wedding Dress Shopping
Jacqueline , Today at 12:54 AM

I have been curious about the AZAZIE wedding dresses. I know lots of people in here have mentioned using them for their bridesmaid dress but I wanted to try their bridal gowns and I was not...

Cynthia's and Robert, 55 minutes ago 2 Comments 28
Save the date help!
Briann, Today at 12:26 AM

I can't decide which one to choose I love both of them

Liana, 4 minutes ago 9 Comments 51

Most popular discussions

Trying not to be upset
Lacey, Yesterday at 6:26 PM

I’m trying to not be upset but it’s really difficult. I’m about 99% sure my grandmother nor my aunt will be coming to bridal shower or wedding. I live in Nevada they live in Colorado. Ive done...

Cuoghi, 15 seconds ago 7 Comments 168
Engagement pictures!
Jennaya, Yesterday at 5:37 PM

....................................Save the date picture..........These are some of what we had done! I titled the one that is going to be our save the date picture what do you guys think!? I won...

Liana, 56 seconds ago 5 Comments 112
bam 8.10.18!!!!
Abby, Yesterday at 7:45 PM

BAM and we finally got a few sneak pics from our amazing photographers today. The day was absolutely amazing apart from a groomsman no showing....I had a minor freak out because my dress didn’t fit...

Liana, 2 minutes ago 14 Comments 185
**wedding Day**
Kelsey, Yesterday at 8:11 PM

Our wedding day 6/9/18! Photo heavy! Our goal for the was the wedding was elegant and classic.

Liana, 2 minutes ago 8 Comments 190
I'm married now!!!
Heather, Yesterday at 11:57 PM

It rained putting about a 45 min delay on the start, but it was gorgeous and hopefully some of the pics will have some of it falling down around us. I'm a wife now, y'all!!! 😍😭😍😭😍 Sorry the rings pic...

Liana, 3 minutes ago 7 Comments 128