Recent Discussions

Need help planning your wedding? The WeddingWire community is the best place to ask questions and share your ideas with other engaged couples.

Most recent discussions

Inviting coworkers to our wedding.
Emily, Today at 2:37 PM

My fiance is a firefighter and works with his coworkers for 24 straight hours, with 48 hours off to follow. This creates a unique family relationship with the guys. We planned on inviting all of his...

Emily, 2 minutes ago
So apparently this is a thing and now i think i need it lol
Alyssa, Today at 2:24 PM

Well it’s a whole separate story how I got here BUTThoughts on custom postage? Way too far?

FutureMrsKC, 5 minutes ago 1 Comment 14
Wedding Dress Shopping
Megan , Today at 2:15 PM

So I am planning to go dress shopping soon for the first time and am not sure who to bring with me. I want to bring my mom, grandma, aunt, 2 close cousins, and my fiancé's mom. My fiancé also has a...

Alyssa, 6 minutes ago 2 Comments 13
Ways to make this dress / accessories more bridal?
Charlie, Today at 2:00 PM

dress** won't be wearing a normal bra.dress side viewmy shoesmy shoes

Mrs2Be, 19 minutes ago 1 Comment 17
Week 1 down
Rita, Today at 1:59 PM

I shared by week that I was in the gym to drop some weight...week 1 I'm down 4 lbs!

FutureMrs.K, 16 minutes ago 3 Comments 21

Most popular discussions

Inviting coworkers to our wedding.
Emily, Today at 2:37 PM

My fiance is a firefighter and works with his coworkers for 24 straight hours, with 48 hours off to follow. This creates a unique family relationship with the guys. We planned on inviting all of his...

Emily, 2 minutes ago
Bridal shower attire
Tori, Today at 1:52 PM

Where can I get a dress for a bridal shower? Preferably a white dress with some sort of floral design maybe. Any suggestions? Bridal shower is in March.

Gen, 2 minutes ago 2 Comments 9
Save the dates
Amber, Today at 10:48 AM

I'm wanting to make my own save the dates. I've printed out a sample from my computer and LOVE the way they look. One issue is that I don't want to burn through so much printer ink by printing the...

Brae, 3 minutes ago 12 Comments 137
Bridal Shower Favors
Abby, Today at 1:47 PM

My bridesmaids are working together to put together a bridal shower for me next month! My MOH is in charge of the party favors and she was asking me my opinion of what would be good party favors. What...

Judith, 5 minutes ago 4 Comments 34
A
Going Over Guest Limit?
Anonymous, Yesterday at 11:02 PM

So we have room for 220 in our ceremony space and 180 in the reception space, and we invited 227 people. We invited lots of family that we figured wouldn’t be able to come since they live in different...

Alyssa, 5 minutes ago 33 Comments 482