Dianiris
Savvy October 2020

Couples getting married on October 31, 2020

Dianiris, on July 30, 2019 at 6:06 PM

Posted in Planning 130

Hey Halloween 2020 brides I am one myself book the Venue alrdy thanks God that was a hard one lots of places book for that exact day.. what can i say it HALLOWEEN BEST DAY OF THE YEAR!!!! Love it
Hey Halloween 2020 brides I am one myself book the Venue alrdy thanks God that was a hard one lots of places book for that exact day.. what can i say it HALLOWEEN BEST DAY OF THE YEAR!!!! Love it

130 Comments

• K
    Just Said Yes October 2020
    Kristin ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hey Reney! I’m also doing a costumes encouraged reception. We are going to include language on our invited about costumes and a tab on our wedding website with information and ideas. How about you?
  • Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Flag
    Question, did anyone else not book a venue yet or just us? My fiance ended up changing jobs unexpectedly but it's for the better so we kinda get behind in wedding planning. I offered to push back the wedding, but he is set in stone about it being this Halloween.
  • Byran and Debbie
    Byran and Debbie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Couples getting married on October 31, 2020 1
    This is the look I’m going for?
  • Cami
    Beginner October 2020
    Cami ·
    • Flag
    My fiance and I picked the date to incorporate loved ones here and past into our day. We aren't going full Halloween theme but definitely want a large selection of treats thinking dessert bar. We are actually doing a toy story theme for buzz and Jessie so bright purple green and red with a little black and white. Elegant fun and bright!
  • Cami
    Beginner October 2020
    Cami ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Just now searching venues myself luckily my area has a lot of open venues still although my top choice had been taken I still have a lot of options.
  • Cami
    Beginner October 2020
    Cami ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Tim Burton's Charlie and the chocolate factory or the original Willy Wonka because the original was full of color and candy you could do a tea length gown with bright sash the newer is darker so you could do a colored dress darker flowers just depends which version you're wanting to lean towards
  • S
    Beginner October 2020
    Sara ·
    • Flag
    Any ladies worried about this virus causing issues in October?
  • Savvy October 2021
    ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Definitely worried Smiley sad

• Savvy October 2021
    ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

BEAUTIFUL Smiley heart I love this!!!

• Mandi
    Master October 2020
    Mandi ·
    • Flag
    Well, I'm here officially! Officially rescheduled my wedding for Halloween. Luckily, I postponed my wedding 11 days out and had a tiny to do list. So now we have 7 more months for those tiny details, plus adding some pumpkins into our plan. But I'm practically done. Now I just wait.
  • Caitlin
    Savvy October 2020
    Caitlin ·
    • Flag
    Hey! I am also having a Halloween wedding! My wedding with just be Harvest themed, are you planning on incorporating anything spooky into your decor?
  • Caitlin
    Savvy October 2020
    Caitlin ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes ☹️ It’s really been bothering me, I praying that the virus clears up by then.
  • Mandi
    Master October 2020
    Mandi ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Considering my original date was yesterday, I'm far less concerned about October right now.
  • Mandi
    Master October 2020
    Mandi ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    My decor is almost all ready to go. It was just black and silver. Gonna have to incorporate some pumpkins and skulls into it somehow.

We're also planning to theme our invitations to Haunted Mansion. And I'll be adding to my outfit to become Constance from Haunted Mansion. And of course we're having a costume party.
  • Caitlin
    Savvy October 2020
    Caitlin ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I can’t wait to see pictures, that sounds so unique! Our colors are sage green, gold, and black.
  • S
    Beginner October 2020
    Sara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh my so sorry you had to push yours out.
  • Mandi
    Master October 2020
    Mandi ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thanks. I'm actually not overly upset.
    I get an extra 7 months, and the things I was stressing out about 3 weeks ago don't matter.
    I'm just happy we were able to get a marriage license before the courthouse closed. And the opportunity to celebrate later. With almost zero pressure.
  • E
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    I just postponed my May 23 2020 wedding to October 31, 2020! First thing I did was come on this these forums to read some supporting messaged from other brides who are dealing with the same thing and then I saw this!! It made me so excited for my Halloween wedding! Now I can’t wait and I actually feel really lucky ❤️
  • Cami
    Beginner October 2020
    Cami ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Glad that seeing the Halloween wedding group made you feel more comfortable about having to postpone your wedding. Glad you choose to join us
  • E
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thanks! My fiancé and I were both a little nervous to make the switch since all of a decor and plans are for a spring wedding but we are getting excited all over again as we start to plan for October!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics