Dianiris
Savvy October 2020

Couples getting married on October 31, 2020

Dianiris, on July 30, 2019 at 6:06 PM

Posted in Planning 130

Hey Halloween 2020 brides I am one myself book the Venue alrdy thanks God that was a hard one lots of places book for that exact day.. what can i say it HALLOWEEN BEST DAY OF THE YEAR!!!! Love it
Hey Halloween 2020 brides I am one myself book the Venue alrdy thanks God that was a hard one lots of places book for that exact day.. what can i say it HALLOWEEN BEST DAY OF THE YEAR!!!! Love it

130 Comments

• Corinne
    Just Said Yes October 2020
    Corinne ·
    • Flag

Hi all!

I am getting married on Halloween this year. My theme is a masquerade ball - does anyone else have this theme? If so, any suggestions for decorating?

Super excited!!

• Taylor
    Dedicated October 2020
    Taylor ·
    • Flag

No Halloween theme for me, ended up with the date because of the only one the venue had, otherwise I would have went with another, only think halloween at my wedding is going to be some desserts lol.

• S
    Beginner October 2020
    Sara ·
    • Flag
    Hello everyone! Getting married on Halloween this year! By choice and with a nightmare before Christmas themed wedding. I really cant wait!
  • Christina
    Dedicated October 2021
    Christina ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I’m encouraging masquerade masks! I’ll probably buy or make some to put out for anyone who wants to participate and didn’t bring one! Overall my theme is more Victorian/gothic but going really subtle for the most part. Centerpieces are just black branches in a vase with stones in the bottom. Venue is an Old Mill building so kind of has the ~spooky~ vibes built in!
  • Caitlin
    Savvy October 2020
    Caitlin ·
    • Flag
    Hello! I’m a little late to the party, but I am also getting married on Halloween 2020! 🎃 👻 my wedding is just fall themed however it will not be spooky.
  • Michelle
    Beginner October 2020
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Mine will be like yours Dianiris! I am having a black dress made and skulls for centerpieces! Will you post pictures after your wedding so we can see?
  • Kelsey
    Savvy December 2021
    Kelsey ·
    • Flag

I'm also getting married on Halloween! We booked it due to limited availability with my fiance's work schedule and the venue. We are not doing anything Halloween themed, BUT we are having our rehearsal/ welcome dinner be one big Halloween party so everyone gets to celebrate!

• Cori
    Just Said Yes October 2021
    Cori ·
    • Flag

Hey Halloween, brides! I will be getting married on October 31st, and I'm so excited! Fun fact about that day, it is going to be the 2nd full moon in the calendar month, making it a Blue Moon! My fiance and I are crazy astronomy fans and are having a celestial theme! We have booked our wedding venue and will be having our ceremony on the beach! What theme are you going to be having?

• Cori
    Just Said Yes October 2021
    Cori ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

That is going to look so neat!

• Lindsay
    Savvy October 2020
    Lindsay ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Hi Cori,

O-M-G. I heard about that!! I am soo excited! I also read that a Blue Moon only falls on Halloween three or four times a century! I absolutely love the idea of a celestial-themed wedding!

We are planning to have a fall-themed wedding with a subtle Halloween spin! I am still trying to figure out ideas to incorporate. Smiley xd

• Michelle
    Beginner October 2020
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Wow that looks awesome
  • K
    Kristin ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I love your concepts, Dianiris! We are also going with a gothic/romantic/Halloween vibe. Cheers!
  • K
    Kristin ·
    • Flag
    Hey Halloween lovelies! My partner and I met at a Halloween party, so we thought what better day to get married on than Halloween! It’s an awesome day and will be super fun to plan. Is anyone incorporating trick or treating or other Halloween aspects into your big days?

• Jennifer
    Dedicated October 2020
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag
    Hello everyone. We are also getting married this Halloween, and we are having a Nightmare Before Christmas theme. Our colors are purple, black and grey. My dress is ivory with a black belt and my veil has black lace details. Our venue is booked and we have started working on decor. It will be gothic, but still fun and classy.
  • Carrie
    Dedicated October 2022
    Carrie ·
    • Flag

Wedding twins!!!!!! Not Halloween theme though. Whats you theme?

• Savvy October 2021
    ·
    • Flag

This was the date I wanted originally. But we love Halloween so much and decorate our house from inside out. Passing out candy is the best part and we just couldn't miss it. BEST DAY EVER! Our date is the week before 10.24.2020 Smiley heart

• Savvy October 2021
    ·
    • Flag

Oh and our wedding theme is Harry Potter - Gryffindor Smiley heart Smiley ring

• Savvy October 2021
    ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

SO AWESOME!!!! Please post pictures!! Smiley heart

• Savvy October 2021
    ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Please post pictures of you special day! I love love love Nightmare before Christmas! Smiley heart

• S
    Beginner October 2020
    Sara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Same here. But my colors are black purple and white, so close. The dress I'm getting is black and white!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics