Dianiris
Savvy October 2020

Couples getting married on October 31, 2020

Dianiris, on July 30, 2019 at 6:06 PM

Posted in Planning 130

Hey Halloween 2020 brides I am one myself book the Venue alrdy thanks God that was a hard one lots of places book for that exact day.. what can i say it HALLOWEEN BEST DAY OF THE YEAR!!!! Love it
Hey Halloween 2020 brides I am one myself book the Venue alrdy thanks God that was a hard one lots of places book for that exact day.. what can i say it HALLOWEEN BEST DAY OF THE YEAR!!!! Love it

130 Comments

• Kallieelledge2017
    Just Said Yes October 2020
    Kallieelledge2017
    • Flag
    I was going to get married this year (2019) but my fianc茅 is stressing out so much with work and won't be able to help as much as he wanted nor is he sure if the current big job will pay off (contractor). My sister wasn't going to be at the wedding if I had it this year and, honestly, I could care less. She is two faced and flaky 馃槖 but she is my only sister. If we had went thro with the wedding and she hadn't shown, I was gonna burn that bridge. I guess we will see what happens next year....

Anywho! So excited to be on this journey and have y'all to talk to 鉂わ笍
  • Amanda
    Amanda
    • Flag

Hello! I am getting married Halloween 2020! So glad to meet our wedding date twins! We are having a formal ceremony but we are intertwining a big Halloween party with our reception. We also want our guest to show up in Halloween costumes!

Our colors are going to be Lilac Purple, Black, wine red and a touch of white.

• Dianiris
    Savvy October 2020
    Dianiris
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    That鈥檚 awesome that what everyone is expecting from me but I can鈥檛 cuz I love Tim burton all movie so ima just go with a hint of all his movie in some way
  • Dianiris
    Savvy October 2020
    Dianiris
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Awesome that ma sister dream Harry Potter wedding she love him
  • Reney
    Reney
    • Flag
    I am very excited about getting married on Halloween! Would love to share ideas with any of you planning costumed/themed weddings. Super excited to marry my eternal partner.
  • Reney
    Reney
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I agree with you... gothic for us too!
  • Adriana
    Beginner October 2020
    Adriana
    • Flag
    Luckily it's my favorite holiday.
    I've been reading around that Halloween is usually never booked and can be cheaper than other dates.

Happy Halloween!
  • Rachelle
    Savvy October 2020
    Rachelle
    • Flag
    FH and I have our date set for 10.31.20, and our venue booked. Pretty much have all the supplies and options locked down except for officiant and photographers, I'm still researching through those.

I'm looking at getting a deep red dress with a cape and gold lace. FH and I will be wearing red so our respective parties might wear black (we're not sticklers for people's clothes, we're more concerned if they feel at their best in them).
  • Reney
    Reney
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I love it! We are doing a gothic cemetary wedding. Such a great day to get married!
  • Charity
    Charity
    • Flag
    I'm also getting married on halloween! And I have my venue booked (:
  • Zachary
    Zachary
    • Flag
    Hey Halloween date twins! We just booked our venue after staying there for my sisters wedding. Our original date wasn鈥檛 open and wouldn鈥檛 you know it, Halloween was ^_^ which works out even better because our wedding theme is the Wizarding World of Harry Potter so now it won鈥檛 be as strange to see a bunch of adults in robes if need be lol This place was definitely worth the date swap tho!
    Couples getting married on October 31, 2020 1
  • Becca
    Just Said Yes July 2020
    Becca
    • Flag
    Halloween is going to be our day too! I've got my wedding dress ordered and I'm booking a venue Tuesday. Our theme is going to be skulls with red and black as our colors.
  • Taylor
    Dedicated October 2020
    Taylor
    • Flag

I am also getting married on 10/31/20!

• Taylor
    Dedicated October 2020
    Taylor
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Same here, then after booking all of our vendors etc we ended up switching venues but stayed with 10/31/20! Only thing Halloween at my wedding will be a few silver pumpkins and maybe a Halloween song!

• Brianne
    Beginner October 2020
    Brianne
    • Flag
    My cousin got our venue for free and our best friend is going to officiate for us. We鈥檙e going with a witchy theme in black, burgundy, and plum. Still haven鈥檛 tried on any dresses.
  • Kat
    Beginner October 2021
    Kat
    • Flag
    I am also a Halloween bride mostly because I love fall but we had an unintentional theme we decided to stick with. He proposed to me exactly a year and 3 days after we officially started dating so only natural to repeat it and happened to land on Halloween which is extra spooky and exciting.

How do y'all already have everything booked? Most places around here are booked for Halloween parties or the price jumps up so high especially with it being on a Saturday. I worry we won't find a place without breaking bank.
  • Brianne
    Beginner October 2020
    Brianne
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    The best thing I came up with was to talk to family. Maybe someone has a lot with a barn or an extra large house. We have family that have acreage that we were gonna ask. My cousin popped in and ask a professional associate of hers if we could have our venue. I guess she鈥檚 gotten the woman much of her business and she gave it to us for the entire day.
  • Kat
    Beginner October 2021
    Kat
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    That's awesome to hear about finding a venue. And a farm is a great idea the only issue is I'm actually allergic to harvest dust. Growing up on a farm always made me have hives or have to hide indoors. Rather not be near that for wedding photos it is a great idea though for those without allergies!
  • Lillian
    Lillian
    • Flag
    Halloween 2020 wedding here!!!! We just booked our venue yesterday and needless to say it made things feel so much more 鈥渋n stone.鈥 Im so excited! It鈥檚 awesome to meet other people who also share the love of Halloween weddings! How traditional are you going? My dress is black and gray
  • Meghan
    Meghan
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    We have a lot of families with children attending so we are doing fun 'trick or treat' stations and having other fun fall activities. And a special surprise with the cake as well.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics