Mrs. S™
Master October 2011

Bye Hayley!

Mrs. S™, on April 16, 2013 at 12:17 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 87
Saved Save

Hayley never had a chance to say goodbye.

She is one of the best, most generous, truly incredible and helpful people I have ever had a privilege to meet. For that, I am grateful.

This is NOT a drama post, NOT a post to discuss the WW decision, or some vendor's behavior. This is just for those of you who want to say thank you to the hands down most useful member WW has ever had.

87 Comments

• Bee
    VIP January 2013
    Bee ·
    • Flag

Hayley, you practically made my invitations for me by holding my hand through every step, thank you so much! You are a very sweet person. Thanks for all the help!

• Christine
    VIP September 2013
    Christine ·
    • Flag

Thank you Haley for saving ma a TON of money and for showing me all the free stuff I could get. My invites will be a great reminder of the kindness and generosity that some people have while not gaining anything from it. I wish more people were like you. You'll be missed on here Smiley smile

• Sabrina
    Super October 2014
    Sabrina ·
    • Flag

Thanks Hayley, just wish we could have had the opportunity to connect more on WW before my wedding next year. You will be missed.

• MonkeysandBananas
    Super May 2014
    MonkeysandBananas ·
    • Flag

Bye Hayley, I haven't had the pleasure to work with you, but your advice was always welcome. You will be greatly missed.

• MissB
    VIP May 2013
    MissB ·
    • Flag

Thanks Hayley, you guys telling me about VP helped me get invites that I got so many compliments on and that no one wanted to send back!!! I will miss you!!

• Just Reenski
    Master December 2012
    Just Reenski ·
    • Flag

Thank you Hayley for teaching me (and others) so much about VP and pushing us to get the best possible deals! I'll be happy to continue using those tips as I plan my 22nd (30th) birthday party, for whenever children come along and for anything else that requires printed products.

But also thank you for your positivity and patience with so many people on here. Thank you for sharing with me (and others) your life, not just your VP expertise. I look forward to that delicious slice of pizza one day! Smiley smile

• PurpleSun
    Master September 2013
    PurpleSun ·
    • Flag

Thank you Hayley for all the advice I have seen you give other brides. I haven't yet done my invitations, but I look forward to working with you in the future! Thank you for welcoming our facebook messages, e-mails, etc.!

• The Polka Dot Queen ©
    Master July 2012
    The Polka Dot Queen © ·
    • Flag

Hayley, you are amazing. You have always been there for us, for wedding related things, personal support, and even comic relief. When one of our fellow brides suffered a great tragedy, you were the one I went to to rally the troops, and no one could have done it better. I know that I won't miss you, because we have other ways of connecting, but I know these forums, and future brides, will sorely miss you, even if they don't know you yet. Couldn't have any more respect for you, my sweet!

• Carole B
    Super September 2013
    Carole B ·
    • Flag

I was just thinking yesterday what positive forces Hayley and Reenski are to this group. I have not needed help with invitations and often don't read the VP posts but I have seen how often both ladies go above and beyond to help brides struggle through problems and YES save money.

To my first post Hayley responded and sent a link I had not seen for an over the top Alice in Wonderland wedding. Thank you Hayley, you will be missed.

• D
    Master May 2014
    D ·
    • Flag

Thanks Hayley...you truly were a huge help. Although I hadn't called on you yet (lol) I'm sure I would have when the time came.

BUT...I saw you on several occasions helping others. Thank you!

• FinallyDoingIt
    Master July 2014
    FinallyDoingIt ·
    • Flag

Hayley, I'm sad this happened. I've seen how incredibly helpful you've been to other brides and I was looking forward to asking for your help when my time came for a VP haul. You will be missed around here.

• Out the Window
    Master May 2014
    Out the Window ·
    • Flag

Thank you Haley! I'm sorry to see you go, but I'm glad there are other ways to reach you. You will TERRIBLY missed on these forums.

• Mrs. B
    Super June 2013
    Mrs. B ·
    • Flag

Nooooooo =(

Hayley was absolutely AMAZING- she helped me out SO much from the moment I joined WW almost a year ago. Thank you Hayley for helping me make my dream wedding come to reality<3

• Lady Firefly
    Master October 2014
    Lady Firefly ·
    • Flag

What have I missed here since I have been sick? Hayley is leaving to a world without internet LOL?

So I guess I will join this others in saying Bye and thank you for your help!! Smiley sad

• *Mrs.Snyder
    Super November 2013
    *Mrs.Snyder ·
    • Flag

Thank you Hayley for starting to help with table numbers and giving so many good advice and hope more in the future hugs Smiley smile

• MJ
    Master June 2013
    MJ ·
    • Flag

Thank you to Hayley. Between her and Reenski I know we and others have saved a ton of $$$$$. Greatly appreciated all the help and tips.

• Mrs. B
    Super June 2013
    Mrs. B ·
    • Flag

Hmm.. did this not get read...?

"This is NOT a drama post, NOT a post to discuss the WW decision, or some vendor's behavior. This is just for those of you who want to say thank you to the hands down most useful member WW has ever had. "

She's obviously not dead... but we are expressing our thanks to her as her WW community. that's all. no need to be a "debbie downer" on the post. sheesh.

• Rachel S.
    Master September 2013
    Rachel S. ·
    • Flag

Thank you thank you thank you Hayley for all of your help & teaching me your ways Smiley smile

• Almost Mrs. White
    Master September 2019
    Almost Mrs. White ·
    • Flag

Thanks Hayley for all the info & money saving tips that I've recieved indirectly through other brides post mostly but you will be missed thoroughly.

• Mrs.J
    VIP June 2013
    Mrs.J ·
    • Flag

Hayley, I'm truly sorry to see you go from WW. You and your great advise and planning help will be missed. Smiley sad

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics