Andrea
Devoted September 2013

Birdesmaid gifts!

Andrea, on August 23, 2013 at 7:24 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 14
Saved Save

I'm so excited-I finally made the decision and purchased wristlets for my girls. I'm going to put things like tissues, mints, bobby pins, etc. inside.

14 Comments

• Andrea
    Devoted September 2013
    Andrea ·

Here are the rest!

• Andrea
    Devoted September 2013
    Andrea ·

I lied, one more...Sorry the pics are so small!

Is anyone else doing this idea? If so, what are you putting inside?

• We'llAlwaysHaveParis
    Master November 2013
    We'llAlwaysHaveParis ·

Those are cute. I haven't decided what I'm doing yet. Should probably be thinking about it though LOL

• AshleyG2013
    Devoted October 2013
    AshleyG2013 ·

Those are cute!!!! I got my girls matching bracelets and pink drink koozies. Never even thought about wristlets with goodies in them. I like the 3rd one pictured, the gray and yellow. Adorable

• Kate
    Master December 2013
    Kate ·

Cute Andrea! Where are they from?

I was also going to go the wristlet route, but put gift cards and maybe a few other items in there.

• Andrea
    Devoted September 2013
    Andrea ·

Thanks! It was fun picking them out, because I knew right away which ones would go with each girls' personality.

Here is the Etsy store that I purchased them from:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/lireca/search?search_query=pleated+wristlet&order=date_desc&view_type=gallery&ref=shop_search

Some of the patterns that I purchased aren't pictured, because I bought the last one.

• MrsC
    Super September 2013
    MrsC ·

Very cute and thoughtful.

We got ours bracelets that during the reception will replace the wrist courageous they have for the wedding. But am also giving them a few things like tissue to carry in their purses.

• Chrissy
    Expert June 2014
    Chrissy ·

I love those! I just favorited her store for a future gift idea!

• Joanna G
    VIP October 2013
    Joanna G ·

I love them and that they are different than one another. So super cute!!

• caaron3
    Devoted October 2013
    caaron3 ·

I'm doing wristlets too! I made each of mine pick a fabric pattern, so they know they are getting something, they just don't know what yet

I have no idea what i'm putting inside yet except for their earrings, so I'll be watching this thread

• HISballerina
    VIP October 2014
    HISballerina ·

I ordered sequin clutches and will put the same type of things in them! I'm thinking tissues, mints, a small body spray (maybe the tiny VS ones) maybe a little airplane bottle of something, hairspray, bobby pins, a compact mirror and a note with something cute. Along with tons of other gifts that I'm buying with each paycheck and giving to them at different events.

I have a great website for little toiletries and whatnot but I need someone to ask for it so, my post won't get deleted! lol

• SW517
    Super May 2014
    SW517 ·

I'm sewing my girls clutches in yellow/white chevron print. Also made them those clear tumblers with their names on them (I have a cricut) and got cute little personalized mirrors to go in their clutch. I also want to fill it with lipgloss, etc. Still working on other things as well. Trying to get as much done in advance as possible. I really need to start sewing!

• Jackie
    Expert December 2013
    Jackie ·

That's such a great idea!

• Andrea
    Devoted September 2013
    Andrea ·

ABallerina, I would love to know the site!

Thanks!

Comment on this discussion