Kayla
Super July 2012

Bingo Bride!!

Kayla, on December 10, 2011 at 6:00 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 12
Saved Save

A couple weeks ago I had a post about my mom not wanting to attend our wedding! Well my grandmother who had also been on the fence dragged me to her bingo night last night and we actually won lol ( she had a double bingo...bigger amount)

Long story short she has changed her mind about the whole situation and offered the money she won as he token of love ( which I couldn't accept) but I love that my granny will be attending and will most likely be giving me away Smiley smile

Just wanted to share Smiley smile

12 Comments

• Tamara
    Devoted August 2012
    Tamara ·
    • Flag

Congrats that's awesome. I know i would be upset if my grandma couldn't attend or wouldn't attend.

• Linda E: Fairy Godmother
    Master September 2012
    Linda E: Fairy Godmother ·
    • Flag

Awww, that is so sweet. Glad it turned out well!

• Kayla
    Super July 2012
    Kayla ·
    • Flag

@Tamara I know I think that had me more worried then the thought of my mom and sister because my grandmother is my everything

• Brittney
    Expert November 2011
    Brittney ·
    • Flag

Yay, congrats!! I'm glad that hear that things are turning out well!

• Jessica
    Super June 2012
    Jessica ·
    • Flag

Well.I am so glad that things are turning around!!!! Congrats on her big win, and who knows?! Maybe ahe can be a mediator with the situation with your mom, and EVERYONE will be.there

• Kayla
    Super July 2012
    Kayla ·
    • Flag

Thanks Ladies....she said she would support me with the whole situation with my mother but she also told me to with my heart because my mother would never disown me ( gave me hope)

• Anonymous
    VIP October 2012
    Anonymous ·
    • Flag

Congrats! That's wonderful news!

• Kayla
    Super July 2012
    Kayla ·
    • Flag

Thank you!! Smiley smile

• Pan
    Master March 2012
    Pan ·
    • Flag

That's great! So glad things turned out well with your granny Smiley smile

• Mrs.Winston
    Super March 2012
    Mrs.Winston ·
    • Flag

That's so sweet.

• Mandee
    Super April 2012
    Mandee ·
    • Flag

I'm so happy you'll have at least one member of your family there to celebrate in your big day! My FH has 3 grandparents still living and we are so upset that 2 of them will not be able to attend (not because they don't want to, but due to health realted problems). It is so nice to have grandparents there! All of grandparents are deceased so it is hard for me, but I know they'll be watching down over me!! Smiley laugh

• Kayla
    Super July 2012
    Kayla ·
    • Flag

Thank ladies Smiley smile

@Mandee the same with us all 4 or my grandparents are still alive but this is the only one attending...My grandfather wants to give me away but lives to far to travel Smiley sad but I'm happy with what I'm getting lets me know everything will be okay!!

Comment on this discussion