MrsV1027
Master October 2018

Bam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy*

MrsV1027, on November 3, 2018 at 1:54 PM Posted in Married Life 0 56
Saved Save

It's been a week and I finally have a chance to load some photos lol.

I woke up the day after the wedding with happy tears. It was a fabulous day. My period started and was the WORST I've had in literally 5 years, I forgot my belt and I forgot my perfume. It was still the best day of my life. The ceremony was nice and quick thankfully because I hate attention on me and my knees were shaking so bad. Most of the "candid" pictures I look scared because I was so nervous and excited and trying to not cry happy tears. That does not translate well in photos lol. Still the best day ever. We had exactly 30 people including us so we got to have the ceremony outside and the weather was perfect.

I had my hair and makeup done by the salon at the Linq and she took really good care of me. Everyone kept telling me how pretty and beautiful I looked. I don't see that at all but they did lol. We are our own worst critic right? My husband said I looked amazing so I am happy.

I didn't get to eat much but the venue had plates with a little bit of everything for us which was nice. I wasn't very hungry but I took at least a bite of everything and it was all really good.

The cake. OMG it was SOOOOO good. I was in heaven. we had them cut the whole thing and there was a ton of cake but they didn't give us any to take home which was sad cause I really wanted some later since I barely got any.

It's true what they say. It goes really fast. I'm glad lots of people took picture and posted them for us to see. Everyone was dancing and said how great of a time they had. So it is possible to have a perfect wedding with a low budget. We spent less than 10k between the all inclusive venue, flights and hotels. We got great packages with limo transportation which was awesome.

Ok now for the pics. Speaking of pics...the venue is now telling us we only get to pick "candid" pics and need to pay $59.50 per posed picture so all of our posed ones will always have a watermark because we aren't paying that much plus 19% on top of that. Ridiculous. That's how they get you!

vegasBam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy* 1

vegasBam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy* 2

vegasBam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy* 3

vegasBam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy* 4

vegasBam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy* 5

vegasBam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy* 6

vegasBam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy* 7

vegasBam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy* 8

vegasBam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy* 9

cake!Bam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy* 10

cake!Bam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy* 11

personalized cupsBam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy* 12

cousin, bff and meBam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy* 13

Bellagio fountain! Picked up my belt before hitting the stripBam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy* 14

walking the stripBam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy* 15

my ladiesBam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy* 16

first danceBam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy* 17

getting readyBam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy* 18

our tableBam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy* 19

cake smashBam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy* 20

toppersBam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy* 21

great gramas necklace turned into a matching braceletBam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy* 22

my shoesBam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy* 23

niecesBam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy* 24

me and my kiddoBam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy* 25

bar hopping in my dress!Bam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy* 26

in loveBam!! Vegas Style! *pic heavy* 27

56 Comments

• Kenisha
    Champion June 2019
    Kenisha
    I love everything about your wedding to your adorable cake toppers to you and your husband鈥檚 sneakers 馃憻! Hope you鈥檙e feeling better after your period. Even with the little hiccups I鈥檓 glad you still had a beautiful wedding!
  • MrsV1027
    Master October 2018
    MrsV1027
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you thankfully my period was short considering how heavy it was so the last couple of days we were out there were good if you catch my drift lol

• Victoria
    Dedicated October 2019
    Victoria
    Awe! I'm so happy got you!!! Beautiful!
  • TeamTurnage12
    Devoted July 2018
    TeamTurnage12
    Awwww 馃槏馃槏!!! I love ur wedding pictures! So awesome to get hitched in Vegas! Love the cake and bar hopping. U look so beautiful. Congrats
  • earias
    Champion December 2017
    earias
    Looks like a fun wedding! Congrats!
  • WED18
    July 1993
    WED18

This looks like so much fun!! And you looked absolutely beautiful! Congrats!

• queenbee
    VIP October 2018
    queenbee
    Your photos are gorgeous! I love the first gazebo one 馃槉 Congratulations!
  • Becca
    Expert October 2018
    Becca
    Awww, looks so wonderful and a lot of fun! Congratulations!!
  • Angela
    Expert June 2019
    Angela
    Sorry about all the drama with the photos- that鈥檚 ridiculous! But looks like it was a beautiful day! You look fabulous!
  • M
    Super June 2019
    Mary
    Yes! I love all of these. Congratulations.
  • Maggie
    Super February 2019
    Maggie
    Looks beautiful! I love the cake topper and your shoes - so cute. Congratulations!
  • J
    Dedicated October 2018
    J

CONGRATULATIONS! You did it! Love all the pictures!

• Kayla
    Congratulations date twin!!! Everything looked great!! I love The chucks and your dress looked great and comfortable for bar hopping!! And cake so pretty!!
  • OnCloudRawls
    VIP June 2019
    OnCloudRawls

Congratulations!!!!! These pictures are so adorable! You both look so happy!

• Courtney
    Dedicated August 2019
    Courtney
    Looks beautiful and super fun! I鈥檓 getting married in Vegas this coming August and seeing your post makes me even more excited!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • starsinwaves
    VIP November 2018
    starsinwaves
    This looks like so much fun! I love the one of you guys walking the strip afterward. Congrats!
  • Brittany
    Devoted October 2018
    Brittany
    Awww!!! Congrats! Crazy about the posed photos though...hopefully you can get a few of them!
  • Erika
    Expert April 2019
    Erika
    Well the photo thing was a bummer but you look beautiful!! Looks like you had an awesome time! 馃挀Congrats!
  • MrsV1027
    Master October 2018
    MrsV1027
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you
  • Kiki
    Dedicated September 2020
    Kiki
    Omg! Custom pop figure cake topper is genius!!!! 馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏

Comment on this discussion