ISaidHallYes
VIP November 2018

bam - It's Official (non Pro)

ISaidHallYes, on November 14, 2018 at 1:54 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 33
Saved Save

Can not believe our wedding is over. We had so many events and so much fun. Over the next week I will post a rehearsal update, wedding, and wedding day 2. We will not have our pictures for about 6 weeks so once we get them I will do the main one with a detailed budget. We did an unplugged ceremony which turned out nice however now we only have one photo that someone snuck!

WOW did the day fly! I did stop a bunch of times to take it all in. Even with being awake from 6 am on wedding day to 2 am the next morning at the end of the after party it flew by. I keep looking at pictures trying to remind myself of every moment! Obviously there were a few things that did not go as planned but the day brought me complete joy and happiness!

Here are a few sneak peeks of photos my friends sent me from the weekend!

Some Quick Facts:

*Married- November 9th at the Omni William Penn

*Groomsmen = 11 Bridesmaids =11

*Rehearsal Thursday

*Wedding Friday - In Dress at Noon - Ceremony 3:30- Cocktails 4 to 6 - Dinner 6 to 8 - Dancing 8 to 11 and Afterparty 11 to past 1 am

*Day After Wedding hosted luncheon and party bus Bar Tour on Saturday

*Sunday Brunch with close friends

First Dancebam - It's Official (non Pro) 1

Rehearsal Dinnerbam - It's Official (non Pro) 2

Ceremony

bam - It's Official (non Pro) 3

First Dancebam - It's Official (non Pro) 4

Nephews dancing during dinnerbam - It's Official (non Pro) 5

Bridal Party Getting Readybam - It's Official (non Pro) 6

After Party - Lot's of people changedbam - It's Official (non Pro) 7

Famous Cookie Tablebam - It's Official (non Pro) 8

Getting Readybam - It's Official (non Pro) 9

After Partybam - It's Official (non Pro) 10

The Cakebam - It's Official (non Pro) 11

Rehearsalbam - It's Official (non Pro) 12

Running Jokebam - It's Official (non Pro) 13

Groomsmen Got Wooden Bow Tiesbam - It's Official (non Pro) 14

Glow sticks bass drop!bam - It's Official (non Pro) 15

Groomsmen at dinner!bam - It's Official (non Pro) 16

Lobby Window Picbam - It's Official (non Pro) 17

33 Comments

• M.M.
    Devoted December 2018
    M.M. ·
    • Flag
    Amazing and beautiful location and dress!
  • Btbride
    Super August 2019
    Btbride ·
    • Flag
    Wow, it looks like it was such a fancy and beautiful affair! Congrats!!
  • Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·
    • Flag

Congratulations, ISaidHallYes!!! Smiley ring So glad to hear that you had an amazing day!!! Everything looks incredible, from the venue to the cake to the cookie table, YUM! You looked beautiful, love both your rehearsal dinner outfit and wedding dress! Smiley love Looked like it was such a wonderful day filled with love and celebration, can't wait to see more photos! Best wishes!! Smiley heart

• ISaidHallYes
    VIP November 2018
    ISaidHallYes ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

We wanted a very classy formal affair..... until the ceremony was over then it was full on rage party mode for all of us! The after party was the most fun when glow sticks were flying through the air!

• Angerra
    VIP August 2019
    Angerra ·
    • Flag
    Congratulations! Your venue was beautiful and it looks like everyone had a great time!
  • Catjam
    Expert October 2018
    Catjam ·
    • Flag
    Congratulations to the newlyweds! Beautiful pictures..
  • NVV2B
    VIP January 2019
    NVV2B ·
    • Flag

1. Congrats!!! It all looks so amazing and beautiful!!

2. Can you post an up close photo of your hair? I really like it and think I want something similar.

• ISaidHallYes
    VIP November 2018
    ISaidHallYes ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thanks!!! My rehearsal dinner dress was one of my favorite things I have ever worn! Can not wait to get the pro photos back from that night. My husband pushed me on the sidewalk outside in a old fashion gold bellman cart!

• Happily Ever Mrs. H
    VIP October 2018
    Happily Ever Mrs. H ·
    • Flag

How cool! I'm just about 30 miles outside of Pittsburgh. I've seen many photos from that hotel and it's just timeless... beautiful wedding! And congrats!

• ISaidHallYes
    VIP November 2018
    ISaidHallYes ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I wish I had one! I loved it. We ended up going out in the rain without and umbrella so between that and taking my veil out it was a mess at the reception. I will add one more photo to my post of me in a window. That is the best one I have right now!

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    • Flag

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! Everything looks amazing, and it sounds like you had one incredible weekend! I love your rehearsal dinner outfit, so cute!! Also, your wedding reception venue is undeniably beautiful! I'm sure everyone had such a fantastic time, as everything truly looked amazing! Thank you so much for sharing! I cannot wait to see more! Cheers! Smiley heart

• Mrs.Sanok
    VIP September 2018
    Mrs.Sanok ·
    • Flag

Amazing! Congratulations!

• Alondra S.
    Expert September 2018
    Alondra S. ·
    • Flag
    Wow this is stunning! Congratulations!!!
  • Leslie
    Just Said Yes September 2019
    Leslie ·
    • Flag
    Looks fabulous!!!
  • Rebecca
    Master October 2025
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag

Congratulations ISaidHallYes!! You look perfect and your dress is absolutely amazing!! I love it's detailing and embellishments. Your wedding looks like it was a blast!! Can't wait to see the professionals Smiley smile

• Jayla
    Champion October 2025
    Jayla ·
    • Flag

Oh my gosh!!! I have been waiting for your photos!! Your venue looks amazing and I'm glad I get to finally see it all come together. I love everything about your wedding - the decor, your cake, your dress, the bridesmaid dresses, everything lol!!!!! Smiley love

Congratulations!!

• Kayla
    September 2020
    Kayla ·
    • Flag
    Everything looked like so much fun and soo gorgeous!! Congratulations!
  • Becca
    Expert October 2018
    Becca ·
    • Flag
    Congratulations! Everything looks great, cannot wait to see your pro pics!
  • #RMC2019
    Expert July 2019
    #RMC2019 ·
    • Flag
    It looks Amazing. You looked Amazing. From the rehearsal to the actual ceremony. Gloe stick drop? I loved it... everything wd amazing. U hope you enjoyed your day!
  • MrsV1027
    Master October 2018
    MrsV1027 ·
    • Flag

Wow! I've been looking forward to your pictures for the longest time lol! I cannot wait to see the pro pics! Everything looks absolutely amazing!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics