Christine
VIP September 2013

Back and Married! Non Pro Pics and a recap

Christine, on September 17, 2013 at 10:22 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 47
Saved Save

I am officially a Mrs. I can honestly say the day went PERFECT. Nothing went wrong and everything was on time. (Okay I am a time natzi and everyone knows it) DH and I did a first touch photo. OMG it was awesome. All I got was his hand and we didn't see each other but it was perfect. Our butterfly release was amazing. There is a pic my photographer grouped with an actual butterfly on my dress. All 28 of them were alive and gorgeous. The guests loved it. our photobooth was great. I have at least 400 pictures from it. All of my BM and My 2 MOH were so wonderful the GM were great too. We went out after the reception in the limo to a couple places and had a great time. We all ended up back at the hotel and had a blast in the hotel common area till 4am. I was surrounded with so much love that day. I truly love being married to my best friend. We leave for our honeymoon in Cancun Monday I cannot wait!

47 Comments

• Christine
    VIP September 2013
    Christine ·

Pic of me and my HUSBAND! Our son as ring security pic of my garter with both our football team faves on it

• Christine
    VIP September 2013
    Christine ·

The candy bar I worked my butt off for lol. Our limo and Me and one of the GM.

• Tiffany Nash
    Master August 2014
    Tiffany Nash ·

You look stunning, Congrats!

• Kiera
    Expert September 2017
    Kiera ·

That sounds amazing! Ur pics are beautiful! Very happy for you hoping you have a beautiful, relaxing and safe honeymoon!

• Angela Marie
    Master May 2014
    Angela Marie ·

Your pictures are gorgeous. Congrats! Have a fun honeymoon!

• Love Is Real
    Expert April 2014
    Love Is Real ·

You look beautiful.....congrats

• ItsGoodToBeKing
    Master February 2014
    ItsGoodToBeKing ·

Ahhh your son is adorable don't show my FH! So glad your day was perfect, congrats!

• Leonie
    Super September 2013
    Leonie ·

Congratulations, everything looked great, Enjoy your honeymoon

• Shellie
    Dedicated August 2013
    Shellie ·

Wow you look amazing x

• Shellie
    Dedicated August 2013
    Shellie ·

Wow you look amazing x

• Emmerdoodle
    Expert April 2014
    Emmerdoodle ·

You look beautiful and you son is adorable! Congratulations and best wishes!

• kt2of3
    VIP October 2013
    kt2of3 ·

Congratulations! So glad it was an amazing day. The pics are beautiful

• Mrs. Ross2013
    Super November 2013
    Mrs. Ross2013 ·

Congrats beautiful!!

• Mrs. Bricker❤
    VIP October 2013
    Mrs. Bricker❤ ·

You looked beautiful and I love your candy bar!

• Mrs Drakthal
    Master September 2013
    Mrs Drakthal ·

Candy bar looks like fun and you look mah-velous dahling!

• Christine
    VIP September 2013
    Christine ·

Thanks ladies. It truly was the perfect day. Apparently our son stole the show lol I can't wait to see the video.

• Thankfully Anonymous
    Super February 2014
    Thankfully Anonymous ·

A few things. Your son-adorable. I LOVE your garter--did you make that? I'm thinking of doing something similar. And your candy bar came out awesome. Great job! I hope your honeymoon is as amazing as the wedding!

• TheNewMrsT
    VIP October 2013
    TheNewMrsT ·

Congrats!

• K & A
    Super October 2013
    K & A ·

Beautiful!! All the pictures are great, thanks for sharing!!

And......

GO BILLS!!!!!!

• Christine
    VIP September 2013
    Christine ·

Rach I got it off etsy she can combine the teams which I loved. The candy bar was a huge success. I can't wait for pro pics. I will tell you a this the tiny details do matter. I got more compliments on them. People really do notice them. The stones people signed in lieu of a traditional guest book was a hit even the venue signed one. I took them home and out them in a floor vase and they are gorgeous. I had such a good time. All the bridal

Party and friends can't wait for video we have a night planned to watch it. I wish I could relive the day. I had the time of my life.

Comment on this discussion