We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

S
Beginner October 2018

Anyone ordered dresses from hebeos?

Shiena, on November 10, 2017 at 7:36 PM

Posted in Wedding Attire 84

http://www.hebeos.com/about-us.html are they a reliable company

Http://www.hebeos.com/about-us.html are they a reliable company

84 Comments

• KENDRA
    Just Said Yes October 2018
    KENDRA ·
    • Flag
    DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!! They provide false information about their items and not all of the dresses are as pictured. The website states that you are able to return items however during the return process they tell you to get the dress altered to look like the picture. I ordered a “standard size” dress with no custom sizing or alterations done and they will not allow me to return the dress even though the website states this is an option. Please do not waste your time purchasing from this site as they do not believe in customer service. They have provided the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I bought two separate dresses from them for my flower girls and junior bridesmaids. I wrote a good review about the flower girl dress but stated how it didn’t come exactly like the picture. The sleeves were quarter sleeves instead of being long and there was not extra petticoat material to make it as poofy as the picture looked. They posted that review but did not post the bad review I gave about the junior bridesmaids dresses. Those dresses absolutely did not fit and were not made like the picture. They only post the good reviews to make people buy from them. We have been back and forth with emails from different people and nothing is getting accomplished other than them telling me to just get alterations done. My wedding is in two weeks and I do not have time or money to pay for alterations to be done on time. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!
  • KENDRA
    KENDRA ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hi! I have 8 bridesmaids and they all ordered their dresses from azazie and they had no complaints. They let you try on dresses for like $10 and see which ones you like and what your true size is and send them back (within the time frame). None of my bridesmaids complained about the site. You should be fine with them.
  • J
    Just Said Yes December 2018
    Jessica ·
    • Flag

No, I have not but I did order my flower girl dresses from JJsHouse.com and they turned out excellent, especially for the price. I will probably be ordering my wedding dress from there.

• S
    Shantell ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hey Amber! I wanted to know if you received your dress from hebeos yet? I'm getting married next month and I ordered one last week...reading these comments has me so nervous
  • Elsa
    Just Said Yes October 2019
    Elsa ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you so much! i was about to order from them! You are a life saver! 🙌🏼💕
  • D
    Just Said Yes July 2019
    Destiny ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hey how long sis it take fore your dress to come back because my wedding is Dec 1st
  • S
    Shantell ·
    • Flag
    Yes!!! I ordered with my measurements and it took about 2 weeks for my dress to come.(2 days before expected delivery) The dress was a perfect fit!!! Only alterations needed was the bottom. I was skeptical and nervous because of all the negative comments, but I prayed and gave it to God. I got married 3 weeks ago(Oct 28)if you want to see pics, text me at 225-210-6995
  • T
    Just Said Yes May 2019
    Tonya ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Well this answer is legit. I just bought from them. I have been trying to return the dress. It does not fit, it is the wrong color and they are trying to give me every excuse in the world not to give me a return address to send it back. I just filled a complaint yesterday with the Attorney General's Office., and FTC.

• T
    Just Said Yes May 2019
    Tonya ·
    • Flag

A very horrible company. Just filed complaints against them with the Attorney General Office, and getting ready to go to ACTION 9. They want to see the dress and have me put it on. It's a Horrible mess.

• Kirsten
    Just Said Yes August 2019
    Kirsten ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Did you get your dress ? And was everything ok w it if u did
  • J
    Just Said Yes September 2019
    Judy ·
    • Flag

This is the worst company and most horrendous customer service department I have EVER dealt with! I would not even give them 1 Star for a rating. My wedding dress arrived and the entire dress wreaked of fish! I immediately attempted to air the dress out, but nothing helped! I then contacted customer service to request a refund or alternate dress if a refund was not possible. Customer service refused to do anything about it stating my dress did not qualify for a refund or replacement. This company preys on people and basically just steals your money! Then, on top of getting an unwearable dress, they are rude and inconsiderate. The website states they take exceptional care to make a beautiful dress and protected shipment and delivery. However, their policies are complete lies! They will NOT assume responsibility for their mistakes and are completely unprofessional. DO NOT EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!!! YOU ARE BETTER OFF JUST THROWING YOUR MONEY IN THE TRASH!

• N
    Just Said Yes March 2019
    Nazik ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hello, did it turn out to be good.
  • michelle
    Just Said Yes August 2019
    michelle ·
    • Flag
    Yes, I have say NO to this company ! I will attach some of the bad experience :

so I won’t show the pictures, but I did that and this is the response I got :

Dear customer,Thank you for your pictures. Sorry to see that the dress does not fit you well. But it was made exactly according to the measurements you offered. Would you please find a local tailor to do some alterations to make it fit better?
    Sincerely, I went to a tailor, I took the dress, . I am a size 12, and this dress was poorly measured by your tailors! It is not a size 12 ! I went to several bridal stores and I got fitted from them as well, I am a size 12! This dress was supposed to be for my wedding in August , 2019. I would like my money back!!! This is not my fault that your seannstress did not measure material correctly . I have enough stress on me about my wedding and this is the last thing I needed to worry about. Now I have to worry about getting another dress!! I would like a refund and I will be writing my experience I had with this company Since your dress was just made in a standard size, it usually doesn’t fit individuals very well and needs extra alterations after received. Would you please find a local tailor to get it altered to fit better? Return is not available in this case. Your understanding and cooperation would be greatly appreciated. They never mentioned this before buying from them.

So, now Iam stuck with this dress supposed to be a size 12, but is more like a size 9-10 and won’t refund my $180.00 ! Stay away from this company and spread the word .

• H
    April 2019
    H Long ·
    • Flag
    Do not order from HEBEOS. They scammed us, lied to PayPal about shipping it, and now I’ve gotten the credit card company involved to get my money back. It’s been a nightmare.
  • L
    Just Said Yes October 2019
    Lawanda. ·
    • Flag
    I ordered my dress on Feb 28 and have yet to revive my dress. Unable to talk to any body.i will keep you posted
  • Penny
    Penny ·
    • Flag
    NEVER order through this company. Their return policy had so many terms and limitations that you are basicallly stuck with what you get. I’m actually reporting them to better Business Bureau and would encourage others to do the same.
  • Penny
    Penny ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Don’t do it!
  • H
    April 2019
    H Long ·
    • Flag
    If you are reading this and waiting on a dress
    that is late, here is some advice. They were SO late with mine that I needed to cancel the order because my event was upon us and it hadn’t even shipped yet. They refused to answer any of my communications but sent me a FedEx number to appease me. Here’s where the advice comes in... I called FedEx and asked for an alert to let me know when/if Hebeos (dba an entirely different company name) actually arranged for the delivery. When the alert finally came (weeks later) I refused the package pre-emptively and disputed the charge with my credit card company. I *think* I’m going to be off the hook. These folks are CROOKS.
  • Kimberly
    Just Said Yes June 2019
    Kimberly ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Did you get your dress Amber? I’m wondering how it turned out!
  • Nacho
    Nacho ·
    • Flag

Hallo,

Ordered a prom dress for my daughter that is not fitting well and they do not want to return and refund the money; they are saying the dress was taylor-made when the thing we did was just choosing the size from the menu. Now they do not want to refund.

This company is based in Lithuania. BEWARE every one. If you buy something from this site and it happens not fitting well you do not get your money back. Not a fraud/scam in the strict sense of the word but really NOT TO BE RECOMMENDED. YOU LOSE YOUR MONEY if something is not what you were expecting. And more risky if this is a dress that needs trying before. They will not return your money back. SITE IS COMPLETELY DODGY. Keep away.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics