Evelyn
Savvy September 2019

Antigua? For September 2019

Evelyn, on February 24, 2019 at 5:56 AM Posted in Honeymoon 0 5
Saved Save
Have you ever been to Antigua in September?
Me and my fiancée want to go somewhere tropical for our honeymoon in the middle week or Last week of September. It’s difficult to decide where to go because of “ hurricane season “ . We want to go where is all exclusive. And please don’t tell me sandals resort because I already know lol.

5 Comments

• Chloe
    Devoted October 2020
    Chloe ·
    • Flag
    Well I’m Antiguan and I will say it’s the most beautiful place in the world with the best people 💕!

Some all inclusive options for you are Pineapple Beach Resort, Galley Bay, St. James Club and Cocobay (adults only). I suggest purchasing travel protection just in case hurricane season puts a damper on things. My fingers are crossed for you guys - hopefully you find the right fit for honeymoonin🥰
  • MissSoonToBe
    Expert May 2020
    MissSoonToBe ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Antigua is our honeymoon destination as well. May I ask how is the weather first week of June. And which resort in your opinion is the BEST out of all on the island.
  • Chloe
    Devoted October 2020
    Chloe ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Congrats💕!! Antigua is HOT all year round lol but moving towards June, July, August you really get the full brunt of it. So pack lots of shorts and dresses definitely!

Are you looking for all inclusive options? Or it doesn’t really matter?
  • MissSoonToBe
    Expert May 2020
    MissSoonToBe ·
    • Flag
    Thank you we are very excited about going. We would love to do all inclusive, adult only, beautiful beach, great food and plenty of water activities.
    Im pretty use to the HOT as here in New Jersey our hot is around July & August. Thank you so much for answering my questions this research for destinations is intense LoL
  • Officiallymrsj
    Super October 2018
    Officiallymrsj ·
    • Flag
    I haven’t been in September but I’ve been in February and loved it .. Antigua is gorgeous the water is BEAUTIFUL and the weather was perfect ! We stayed at pinapple beach club, it was nice .. adults only which is perfect. I’ve always said it’s the best honeymoon spot imO. I might be a little weary of going during hurricane season, as I would w any tropical island, The island of Barbuda which is maybe like 40miles or something from Antigua got completely destroyed in sept of 2017 due to hurricane Irma

Comment on this discussion