Karyn
Dedicated October 2012

A question for Hayley or anyone else who knows the answer :)

Karyn, on September 6, 2012 at 5:31 PM Posted in Community Conversations

Hello all! I hope I am not breaking any rules but does anyone know the url links to get the free stuff from VP? I ordered stuff for 4 out of my 5 girls and want to make sure they all have close to the same things.

Thanks in advance!

Share:

17 Comments

• Karyn
    Dedicated October 2012
    Karyn ·

Thanks Tami! If we are breaking the rules, we can be rebels together.

• Hayley C™
    Master March 2008
    Hayley C™ ·

I believe if it is a Question... it is ok.

This is the empty my cart link... it can only be used 1 per email. Maybe even have things shipped to Mom, neighbor, DH or friend if you think you are getting too many to your house

http://www.vistaprint.com/EmptyMyCart

You can get up to 10 free items per order. They need to be the limited selection at the top - no free premium designs. If you do the blank canvas bag with the "add image" and add an image from the VP photo library, it will be a free upload. If you add an image from your computer you will be charged

*However, the flip book is FREE uploads, so create a little photo flip book of your favorite e-pics or wedding pics (or of your fur babies!!!)

You need to have at least $1 due in your cart to get free shipping

not Canada

• Hayley C™
    Master March 2008
    Hayley C™ ·

"Free item links" can be found by googling

"vistaprint free ___" ** for future reference **

for example...

Free hat

www.vistaprint.com/free-custom-hats.aspx

Free Mug

www.vistaprint.com/free-mugs.aspx

see a pattern in the URL??

*** get the return labels and the photo flip book***

those are the BEST deals

Have fun!

• Karyn
    Dedicated October 2012
    Karyn ·

Thanks Hayley, I will keep that in mind next time.

• Jessica
    Master July 2012
    Jessica ·

I went to RetailMeNot.com and used their 50% off plus Free Shipping over $50 coupon for VistaPrint.

It's not the same as Free, but it saved me loads on my invites, RSVPS, I Spy's, Thank You cards, and yard signs.

The coupon from RetailMeNot doesn't seem to expire. I just went a grabbed it each time I placed an order.

• Hayley C™
    Master March 2008
    Hayley C™ ·

Oh Yes Jessica ~ We LOVE that Retailmenot coupon too!!!

Fawn figured out you can use that coupon WITH the groupons and Save a TON!!!!!

GROUPONS ~ And how to save EVEN MORE MONEY

~ Double dip on the savings ~ A little trick to get More Stuff for your money!

https://www.weddingwire.com/wedding-forums/vistaprint-question/ccbc8d4d2e8e68ce.html

The Reenski had an AMAZING haul ... check out what she got all for under $40!!!!!!

https://www.weddingwire.com/wedding-forums/ode-to-hayley-fawn-and-cyndi-aka-my-vistaprint-haul/65ea210239feeede.html

• Soon to be Mrs. Z
    VIP September 2013
    Soon to be Mrs. Z ·

Where can we get the groupon? so i can order 10 free things and just pay shipping from VP? this includes tshirts? AMAIZNG! Do i need to use a diff email everytime and do the tshirts one at a time?

• Karyn
    Dedicated October 2012
    Karyn ·

Mikala- yes you have to order one tshirt at a time with one emailand need to spend over $1 for free shipping. Why not take advantage and get 9 more free items.

• Soon to be Mrs. Z
    VIP September 2013
    Soon to be Mrs. Z ·

For sure, I can order a free shirt everytime sweet and a tote!

• Hayley C™
    Master March 2008
    Hayley C™ ·

Mikala ~ you can keep coming back here and adding a free item to your cart... total of 10 free items.

On one of the items (mug, pen, tote) remove the vistaprint branding (it will cost you 1.99) Many of the items don't have branding to remove.

As long as your bill is over $1, you will get free shipping on all 10 items once you click this link.

http://www.vistaprint.com/EmptyMyCart

so, get 1 tee, 1 mug, 1 tote, 1 photoflip book (GREAT DEAL) 1 set of return labels (GREAT DEAL) etc... until you have 10 things in your cart.

And your bill will only be $1.99.

You can only use the emptymycart link ONCE per email.

But you can always click the free items links (you will just need to pay for the shipping)

*** but some ladies have been tricky and using multiple emails so they can get this emptycart deal more than once.

• Hayley C™
    Master March 2008
    Hayley C™ ·

I'm not sure if there is a current groupon out there right now.

watch this link for one to pop up.

http://www.daddyodeals.com/phpBB/today-s-national-groupon-deals-updated-daily-hot-t209855.html

and again, read the groupon discussion that I bookmarked above. It tells you how to double up your savings.

• Soon to be Mrs. Z
    VIP September 2013
    Soon to be Mrs. Z ·

I found a groupon! 17 for 70! now im doing t's i hate all the free ones so im doing the 50 % off coupon making shirts about 5 each then ill add the tote and everything esle each time as i go. once im done with shirts do i click the link to each free thing?

• Hayley C™
    Master March 2008
    Hayley C™ ·

The groupon will not work with the emptymycart link.

You can use the groupon with the free items above.

& You can use the groupon with free things from the link below.

http://slickdeals.net/?sdtid=1517573&sdop=1&sdfid=9&u2=http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/gateway.aspx?S=1309672892&PREURL=/vp/ns/consumer/splash/splash_rack_cards.aspx?xnav=LeftItem&xnid=MarketingMaterials&dng=1061557

1 free pen

10 free note cards (table #'s, just buy numerical stickers to number them)

1 free wall calendar

1 free note pad (same size as postcard envelopes if you want to get it to line the envelopes)

25 small magnets

1 XL magnet *just married for car

25 free brochures *itinerary, programs

50 free rack cards *itinerary, programs, menu, welcome letters

100 free postcard *Save the Date, rsvp, map inserts, thank you cards

100 free xL postcards *same size as invites

140 free return label

1 free lawn sign

250 premium business card

You can ALSO use the groupon with the retailme not 50% and free shipping

• Soon to be Mrs. Z
    VIP September 2013
    Soon to be Mrs. Z ·

How do i get free shipping and the 50% off coupon? with out spending more then 30

• Hayley C™
    Master March 2008
    Hayley C™ ·

What is your shipping at now?

You can try clicking some of the links Reenski used with her groupon.....

She was able to get the 50% and free shipping

Sometimes you just need to keep adding stuff to your cart to get to the higher dollar amount to get to the free shipping. If your shipping is $20 and you would get free shipping if you spent an extra $25 in merchandise, you might as well spend $25 and get stuff with free shipping than pay for the shipping and not get extra stuff. **edit, guess it is $30

put everything you want in your cart, then click on as many discount links as you can to see what gets you as close to $95 as possible

$17 for the Groupon, $31.66 over the Groupon amount, so free shipping = $48.66

• Hayley C™
    Master March 2008
    Hayley C™ ·

Or Aidan's haul ... she listed another link she used with the groupon

https://www.weddingwire.com/wedding-forums/major-vp-score-now-with-pics/f76af962a06f1cfd.html

Product total220.10. After my groupon, the retailmenot code and another discount I found, I paid a whopping $25 and change. Free shipping.

• Hayley C™
    Master March 2008
    Hayley C™ ·

Try Aidan's link - www.vistaprint.com/groupon50

I think you only need to spend $25 extra instead of $30

if that doesn't work

search "vistaprint promo codes" on www.webcrawler.com

click on the top one....

To link is Vistaprint Group Buying

www.vistaprint.com/groupon50

Redeem Your Vistaprint Coupon Code Customize in Minutes, Order Today!

*Groupon members, Enjoy $50 of products + 50% off all products site-wide!

Your $50 coupon code will be added in Order Checkout. This is a one-time use coupon.

FREE shipping when you spend an additional $25 beyond your coupon code value!

Comment on this discussion