Skip to main content
Vanessa
Beginner August 2014

1800Registry Free Wedding Planner

Vanessa, on May 27, 2013 at 3:57 PM Posted in Planning 0 5
Saved

Has anyone ever received the 1800 registry wedding planner? I made an account with 1800registry.com but in order for me to get the binder it says I have to pay shipping and handeling which comes out to $15. Did anyone get it completely free?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Courtney, on May 29, 2013 at 4:40 PM
  • ForeverMyLove
    Master December 2014
    ForeverMyLove ·
    • Flag

I have the planner, but I got it free at a wedding expo in Los Angeles

• Vanessa
    Beginner August 2014
    Vanessa ·
    • Flag

Bump

• M2H
    Master September 2013
    M2H ·
    • Flag

I never had to pay anything but i also never registered there. I think if you go to a wedding expo they'll just send your info to them and they'll contact you to send it to you for free. I'm pretty sure that's how i got mine.

• Mrs V (Roe)
    Master August 2013
    Mrs V (Roe) ·
    • Flag

I think it used to be free but because the demand became so great for it they request shipping and handling. I know when I ordered it last year it only cost me $10 for S&H. I guess they went up. I can say that it is a little bigger tan I expected . I use it to keep up with my receipts and maybe a few notes but it basically sits on FH's dining room table.

• Courtney
    VIP January 2015
    Courtney ·
    • Flag

I got mine when i first got engaged about a year and three months ago. it was completely free. i feel it would be worth the 15 dollars though it's been a great help. or i have seen them given out at bridal shows if you want to try that avenue.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics