11 Reviews for Your Story Films

USB Hard Drive (2)
Add'l Hours (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
11 Your Story Films Reviews

Molly is amazing, incredible, wonderful to work with - book her now! If you're looking for someone who will take the time to learn your story and also create something that expresses it - you've found her. Just watching her videos you can tell that she sees and captures really heartfelt and candid moments as well as the energy of the day. We wanted someone who could capture those moments and weave it into a story for us that we could someday share with our kids so they could get a better idea of who we were as people. It was done so beautifully I was holding back tears by the end of it. Plus her prices are amazing for what you get! I can't say enough good things about her. She's so nice and personable that even my family and friends commented that they really enjoyed talking to her and her second shooter. If I ever need videography for anything else I'm totally calling Molly in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Storytelling, USB Hard Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Five plus stars for Molly and the video that she created for our wedding day!

One of things that most couples regret from their wedding was not having a videographer. I decided to search for a videographer through Wedding Wire and found Your Story Films. We met with Molly in person in advance, she was super sweet and listened to what we wanted to capture on our wedding day. We got married during Memorial weekend at the Observation Post Presidio in San Francisco. I wanted the video to capture special highlights of our wedding and the beautiful sceneries of San Francisco.

Molly exceeded all of our expectations with delivering a beautiful video for us a week after our wedding. She chose the music and special moments that we will remember forever. Our family and friends also complimented on what a wonderful job that she did for us. I am really happy that we choose Your Story Films for our special day and definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a videographer.

Profile Picture User6818191, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Molly was amazing. I liked her video short style that encompassed the whole day in just a few minutes. It was perfect to share with everyone who couldn't be there.

Profile Picture User5108482, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Molly was very easy to work with. Due to cost, we were debating whether to hire a videographer for our wedding. Molly's price points convinced us it was worth the cost. And she delivered on what we were looking for: footage of our day that we would otherwise never have been able to capture. Our decision was all the more worth it since key guests ended up not being able to come, so we have raw footage that we can share. We enjoyed working with Molly, and are thankful she could capture our day on video.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

Molly did a wonderful job putting together the video montage in a way that captured the emotion from the day. She also has a great rapport and a positive attitude, which made it very pleasant to have her around. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User6078065, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Molly creates heartfelt and beautiful films by capturing the best moments to truly tell the story of each wedding! From the start, Molly was very professional, but also very sweet and easy to talk to. Once my (now) husband and I booked her for our wedding, we had a phone conversation in which she asked great questions to capture how we planned our day and all the little details that were important to us. On our wedding day, Molly was very prompt and professional-looking, but I also appreciated that she was a calm presence, almost like a behind-the-scenes friend who happened to have a camera to capture everything. : ) I was impressed by how seamlessly she worked with our photographer (whom she had never met). They seemed to balance each other and didn't get in each other's way, which I imagine is hard to do! Another huge benefit of hiring Molly is that she provides not only an awesome highlights video, but also the raw footage! It meant a lot to us to have our entire ceremony filmed so we could share the footage with family members who weren't able to make it. No other local videographer I found would give up the raw footage, even for a fee. When Molly sent us our completed highlights video (surprisingly quickly, given how much work goes into it!), we were SO happy. It was beautifully done, captured such cute and candid little moments from the day that you just can't get from photographs, and was set to the songs she let us choose (and even a surprise song- our first dance!). She had us read our letters to each other and used significant pieces as the background sound for parts of the day. She captured great parts of our vows as well, which was really touching, and funny/sweet sections of our Best Man/Maid of Honor speeches. Everything flowed together so well. I cried the first several times I watched the film- it was such a perfect representation of our special day. I'm so happy we chose her to make this amazing keepsake for us. I can't recommend Molly enough!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Molly did our wedding videography this fall for a reasonably sized wedding- around 70 people. She was extremely flexible and easy to work with leading up to the wedding and did an absolutely amazing job the day of. She worked wonderfully with our photographer and was always in the right place at the right time! Her Story Film was amazing and really captured every part of the day while still focusing on us. We definitely tears up a little (good tears) the first time we watched it. I definitely recommend Molly for your wedding videography!

Profile Picture Patrick, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Molly does amazing work! It was so wonderful to have our wedding remembered in such a unique way. Molly’s ideas and more importantly execution turned into a really beautiful piece! Molly worked seamlessly with our guests and the photographers and she captured some amazing moments. We were lucky to have someone like her do the videography for our wedding! You will NOT regret it – Andrew and Jess

Profile Picture Andrew, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, USB Hard Drive

The video Molly created captured our wedding so beautifully, I still look at it every week!
Molly worked seamlessly with our photographer, DJ, officiant, and coordinator.
She and I spent a few minutes together to create a special video for my wife, but other than that I barely noticed she was there! But at the end of the day, she had footage from all the sweetest moments from the event.

Profile Picture Christopher, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If I could give Molly 10 stars I would! She was a joy to have during our special day; so easygoing and relaxed. Also, Molly got the final cut of the video to us a week after the wedding - what a speedster! She captured so many cherished and moving moments that a still camera wouldn't have. Christopher and I loved having her with us on our wedding day AND she even tore it up with us on the dance floor (after we incessantly begged her to). Ask Molly to be a part of your wedding, you will be thrilled! - Mini

Profile Picture Mini, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We could not be happier with Molly's participation at our son's wedding. Sublime is the word. She somehow managed to be both invisible and a quiet presence at the same time. Our family has now been blessed with the most remarkable memento from the happiest day of our life. We don't know how she managed to film such tender, joyful moments and edit them together seamlessly.
I would proudly recommend Molly's work to anyone.
We remain profoundly grateful.

Profile Picture Susie, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Digital Download